chapter 11

Gulf's pov

I slowly woke up feeling pain everywhere in my body . It feels like I was punched by so many members .
I tried opening my eyes but the light was too much . I groaned feeling my eyelids to heavy to open again.

I forcefully opened my eyes and was greeted by a white ceiling.
Daammmn I hate hospitals but how the hell did I end up here ? I titled my head to right side as I felt warmth . It's mew he was sleeping holding on to my tshirt. He has dark circles , tears stain on his cheeks , the tip of his nose is red , his lips formed a small pout .

Oh my poor baby I stressed you so much . I was stroking his soft  hair and cheeks slowly . He snuggled more into my side making me smile widely.

Then like a lightning it striked me .

Mew is pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh shit may be I shouted too loudly my baby sat up immediately with worried eyes .

Mew:- gulf baby!!
He hugged me tightly almost sitting in my lap .

Gulf:- baby calm down stop crying sweety .
He kept on crying in my arms making me feel guilty.

Mew:- please don't do that again .

Gulf:- don't cry baby our cupcake will also be sad if you cry .
He stopped crying immediately and lifted his head to look at me with those cute brown round eyes which are very curious.

I slowly lifted his tshirt and my hand touched his bare belly which is still flat but warm .

Gulf:- ya this our cupcake . didn't you like that name baby ?

He giggled out loudly before Shyly nodding his head .

Gulf:- how many weeks baby ?

Mew:- am 5 weeks pregnant gulf .

Gulf:- what the hell it's means that you were pregnant along when we were solving those dangerous cases .
When did you find out ?

Mew:- hmm will you promise that you won't get angry ?
He asked fiddling his small fingers in a baby voice .
I hesitantly nodded at him .

Gulf:- yes baby ofcourse tell me .

Mew:- you remember that day after you came home drunk . I went to hospital because I felt strange and I remembered that we didn't use protection few weeks back .

Gulf:- sweety then why didn't you tell me ?
I asked him tearfully. He knew it that day then why didn't he tell me . We would taken extra care right . Last week was damn stressful he cried alot . What if something happened to our little cupcakes ? I swear am gonna kill that win .

Mew:- I came home to tell you but the truth you  told me scared me gulf I swear I couldn't control my emotions . I was angry , scared , disappointed.am so sorry gulf please forgive me .

He suddenly started crying . I threw my angry mood into the bin beside the bed and hugged him thightly telling him sweet words . Pregnancy moodswings already started appearing.

Gulf:- mew look at me baby am not angry I was just sad because you were so weak sweetheart what if something happened? Am just worried okay don't cry now I can't see you crying .

I slowly wiped his tears and he looked at me with red cheeks and nose .

Mew:- gulf can you tell me what happened ?

Gulf:- yaa after watching the video i told and left to washroom . After completing and washing my hands I felt strange vibes . You know that negative frequency right I felt that . So I immediately followed my instincts and stopped near that teachers staff room . I slowly opened and heard cries . It was from a girl . I got alerted and was about to call but the everything went blank mew . I don't remember anything until you touched my hand and kept it on your belly.  Then I lost my conciousnes.