chapter 8

Mew's pov

We still didn't get any information . So today I planned to interact with them .
Gulf doesn't like it but this is the only method to find the details of those people .

I entered bedroom. Fluke and Alice helped me liting the room with candles . They left after everything was set . I had to beg  gulf to allow me he was scared that they would hurt me . But I have to do this .

I sat in the middle of the circle of candles. I had a wooden cross in my hands . I slowly relaxed my body and closed my eyes .Alice already sprinkled some holy water on my body .

I felt slowly everything turning black .
Then I heard someone screaming for help . I turned around and searched for the sound it was not so loud but faint . I slowly followed it and found a man in his 20's tied to a chair . As soon as he saw me he started asking help .I didn't think twice to help him . I immediately removed those ropes . He was crying and whimpering I hold him comforting him .

Phi phi take me away from here !!!!

Mew:- calm down relax am here right tell me what happened ? What's your name ?

My name is phugun phi .

Mew:- can you tell me what happened do you remember anything ?

Phu :- yess how can I forget how they killed me . Me and cirrus were lovers . I know that time homosexuality was like a sin but we couldn't stop our hearts from falling in love .I was an orphan so I didn't have to take anyone's permission but cir wanted to introduce me to his family . I was scared but he didn't listen when I met them they behaved so lovingly I thought I got a family but after 3 months one day they invited me to their family cir was out of station . But when I went dad hit me with a rod . Then

He started sobbing I hugged him close I don't know why but I felt bad for him .

Mew:- it's okay calm down tell me slowly.

Phu:- they kept on calling me bad names and hurt me . Mom told that a rich family wanted to marry of their daughter to cir but same time cir introduced me . They burned me alive phi it hurted alot I kept on crying asking for help but no one could hear  because they played music using speakers loudly I just remembered that from that moment am here in the  house . I don't know how long I was trapped here .but after few days cir came . His family lied to him about me . He used cry everyday for me phi everyday I see but I couldn't touch him . It broke my heart. May be my body died when they burned me but I was dead completely when i saw him crying because of him .

After few days he started sleeping with so many . His family was getting taunted by their neighbours and everyone started humiliating them . Then his dad killed himself and his mother sister were found dead in the kitchen I don't know what happened to them .

Mew:- do you have any idea what they did to your body ?

Phu:- I don't know but one thing I know is his family's bodies where not burned but just buried.

Mew:- okay phu don't worry I will help to get out from here but I need some time .
He nodded his head slowly . I hugged him once again before going back to the place where I started .

I slowly woke up the candles were still glowing. But I feel my body weak I slowly stand with wobbly legs and made my way to open the door . I saw gulf sitting on the couch he immediately rushed to hold me . I was hugging him so thight .

I don't know why but it feels so disturbing how could they do that ? Just because their son loves a man ? What's is wrong in loving same gender ? Love is love whatever religion, region colour or gender . It doesn't have any specific requirements.