chapter 12

Mew's pov

I woke up early morning and prepared breakfast fo everyone. I told them that am gonna go alone to that place again but gulf became angry and left in the middle of breakfast .

I immediately took some pancakes, glass of  milk and left to our Room.  Now I have to sooth this angry sulking husband. I know it's a risky thing to go alone their but it's the best option. Because sometimes the spirits feel danger from us to so as a defence they hurt us .

He was sitting on bed . His brows knitted together.

Mew:- hubby~~~~~~

Gulf:- hmm

Mew:- gulfieee look at me baby without completely listening why are you sulking ?
I whined at him trying to be cute .

Gulf:- am not sulking baby doll am scared about your safety .listen to me sweety let's leave this I can't rist your's and our babie's life .

I moved closer to him taking his face in my hands .

Mew:- gulf I was gifted this to help not to be a scaredy cat and hide that I will get hurt while this process . Trust me hubby I will be careful if it gets out control I will leave I swear but please don't ask me to stop it in the beginning only I can't just give up .

He averted his gaze to his lap a lone tear slid down his chubby cheeks . I slowly settled in his lap . His hands snaked around my waist pulling me more closer as he leaned on the headboard.

I kissed his chubby cheeks after wiping the tear, then his big bambi eyes that always stare at me with immense love , then his forehead , his nose lastly those plump lips which drive me crazy .

Small innocent peck turned into a hot makeout session.  His lips didn't stop sucking mine while his large hands fondling my ass making me moan out loudly.

I tapped his shoulder twice that I needed oxygen and he stopped before pecking my lips continuously. He rested his forehead on mine .

Gulf:- don't go alone please atleast take bright with you huh ?

Mew:- okay hubby don't worry okay am gonna use live cam you can all see everything .

Gulf:- hmm I trust you becareful baby doll and my cupcake too take care of mummy sweety .

He told while rubbing my belly as if the baby can hear.  I laughed out loudly.

Mew:- okay now complete your breakfast and take those meds first. 

Gulf:- let's eat together I know even you left the breakfast in the middle for me.

We ate those pancakes together . After giving him med I left to freshen up and informed bright to get ready so we  can leave immediately.

I got ready and put on a button camera on my shirt so others can clearly see everything .

Me and bright left to school which was Empty . Principal informed us that school management announced holidays for a week till we complete our work so the students won't get hurt during the process .

Gulf and bright were kept on bickering in voice call . Bright started jokingly flirting with me and gulf clear saw that on the cam and he called us and started scolding bright .
This two are surely testing my patience .

I asked bright to follow me and not to roam alone because I can still feel it's not safe .

I started roaming whole campus checking all the rooms to feel any negative frequency . Me and bright were passing through the stairs when I heard a loud laugh . We stared a look before following the sound but we didn't find any .