『MASKED』

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5 - ᗷEGIᑎ

                                              ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5 - ᗷEGIᑎ

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

You looked up at the unknown voice, of what seemed to be a man.

"A man shouldn't wine."

At that sentence, you stood still, and your jaw dropped. Did you really sound like a man?

"I..I'm not a man." You looked up at him, and saw a cute looking mask, unlike the one Sakonji had. He gasped, but shook it off. "Sorry." You raised your eyebrow, and grabbed your sword.

'Where did he come from?' 

"No matter what hardships you meet, bear it in silence." You smiled, admiring his inspirational words. 

"Your right, sorry!" His mask lifted up, hinting that he smiled back.

"But..If you really did think I was a man." He seemed nervous at this. "Fight me like one." He silently gasped, then suddenly charged at you.

You dodged his attack with your sword, and he kicked you with his right leg. You'd expected this, since most people are right handed in this city. You dodged his kick, and grabbed his leg. You span, and threw him at the tree. 

"Too slow." You said, joking. "Just kidding. Are you ok?" He got up quickly and dusted himself off. You thought he was weak, but after a few minutes, you would learn to never underestimate someone.

"By the way," He walked up to you. "What are you doing?" You scrunched up your face, rolling your eyes harshly. "What do you mean? I'm training." You stood in that awkward stance, again. He seemed to notice it.

"How long does it take you to take that stick out of your ass?" You sighed, remembering when that stupid old man had said the same thing.

You fixed your stance. "S..sorry." He walked back, looking at you.

"Now. Come at me." You tilted your head, your eyebrows furrowing in curiosity. "But..you have a wooden sword, and I have a real one." Your eyebrows slanted down, and he started chuckling. What is wrong with this dude?

He put his hand down that was pointing to you, then paused. After a few seconds, he started laughing like a maniac. 'What the hell?' Was all you could think.

"Would you look at that! Why, thank you for worrying about me. So you think you can actually graze me?" He laughed. "Huh? No, sorr-" He then suddenly ran over to you, pointing his sword toward you.

You dodged it, with a face of worry and regret.

"You have absolutely nothing to be concerned about! I'm stronger than you! I've cut through that boulder, after all!" You widened your eyes, fearful.

'He's cut through that boulder?... How?' You widened your eyes even more, and was afraid he would hurt you.

He then jumped up, and your head went up as well. You noticed he did a full fucking summer-sault.