⛋𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 - 𝐏𝐓 > 𝟐⤦

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍

                𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕 - 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

(L/N) watched as the petite spider-demon female ran off and called to her quote and quote 'father', as Inosuke stepped closer to the demon-girl, by leaping off and onto the grey and dull rocks that visibly guide passers on the lake.

"Father!" the female-spider-demon exclaimed, in visible and audible distress. Inosuke continued to awkwardly run towards the demon-girl, as (L/N) watched in visible annoyance."Who're you calling father!?"

Just then, a large shadowy figure casted on top of Inosuke's body, as he stopped chasing the demon-girl and looked up, he saw the 'father' of the spider-demon-female.

The (E/C) female widened her orbs and reached her hand out to the boar-headed-man. "Inosuke!" Before she could attempt to help, the large demon growled pounced onto the lake, aggressively.

(L/N) watched as Inosuke hopped back to where she was and grunted in annoyance.

The 'father' demon slowly lifted his head up and shook the water that had absorbed into his hair. The demon's hair got out of the demon's face and revealed the flesh of a spider-like face.

He roared angrily, which had made the air somehow vibrate in motion.

(L/N) and Inosuke whimpered in shock and surprise, as he lifted his right fist. He positioned it backwards and got ready to launch his attack. "Don't come near my family!"

"Stay away!" as he had said that his attack launched near the blue and black-haired male, in which he had jumped back yet again.

(L/N)'s eyes slowly traveled to the petite demon girl who had summoned her father and stared into the orbs of the girl with (E/C) eyes. "I'm leaving the rest to you, father."

She then turned back and disappeared into the trees of the woods, leaving her father and the two challenged Demon Slayers.

(L/N) huffed as the footsteps of the female-demon faded. 'That brat...'

She then turned her head towards Inosuke to visually notice that he was about to be attacked in mid-air. She gasped as the 'father' demon roared, then quickly sprinted to their area.

'Bubble breathing, Second form. Bubble Barrel!" (L/N) vertically span towards the arm of the father demon, as the blur tracking the bubbles 'wounded' the demon's arm.

...

Her eyes widened, as she had noticed the tough, and un-fragile flesh of the demon. The insects and the birds chirped in the silent and thin air, sending tingles down (L/N)'s spine. Inosuke eyed her in shock, and (L/N) stared at the arm of the demon.

"It... It's no use..."

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

Giyuu Tomioka looked at the ground, which was filled with the dead corpses of used-to-be Demon Slayers. The wind blew and gushed his hair as a gentle breeze slid across his neck. The cheery voice of his partner sprung up, like a bound.