『SUNLIGHT』

CHAPTER 8- BEGIN

                                               CHAPTER 8- BEGIN

⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻

The sunlight rose as you grew sleepy, and your crow was hovering over the four of you. You looked at Tanjrou, and his expression was resentful. You raised your eyebrow, but minded your own business.

You looked up at the sun, and you slowly blinked. 'It's not just me. The demon seemed so frightened at the name of Muzan.' Your eyelid twitched in tiredness. 

'Just how many people have you tortured, tormented, and killed? As long as I live, I will never forgive you.'  You sighed, as your walking started to slightly slow down.

Tanjirou stopped walking, then so you did, too. He looked at the ground in anger, then his crow flew onto his shoulder. "Next on the list; Asakusa, Tokyo! There's rumors of a demon lurking there! You, (Y/N), and Zenitsu must kill it!" The crow loudly croaked, and Tanjrou sweat at the sound of his loud voice.

"Shh.." You placed a finger on your lips. "Your too loud." 'Already, huh?' "We're already heading to our next mission?!" You sighed. "Oh yes, you are!" The crow extended his feathered arm out, and he said that in a sing-song voice.

"Give me a minute." Tanjirou breathed out, sighing. "No can do!!" The crow moved around frantically. 

"Come on, just one minute! Hold on! What?" You laughed at the two, as your crow landed on your head. "Just shut up and go already!!" You scratched your neck. "How about..you shut up? Your so loud.."

Night grew so soon, and you smelt dust in the air. The crowd of the area was overlapping, and you kept bumping into people. 

"Jeez," You bumped into someone again, and apologized. "There's so many damn people."

Tanjirou stood, there, looking like someone squeezed the life out of him. "Are cities this advanced nowadays? It's night, but it's so bright out!" 

You nodded, wanting to vomit. "The air smells like rotten eggs. How do people live like this?"

'The buildings are so tall... What the?!" You walked with Tanjirou, and your face was scrunched up. "The city..." You two walked to a moving thing, and you both stopped, and walked backwards. "What even is that?" You gasped at the sight of it, and your eyes widened at how fast it moved.

You put the hood of your haori on, and frowned. "I'm getting dizzy.." You walked pass the people with Tanjirou, and avoided eye contact.

"Let's go this way, guys. There might be less people." Tanjirou and Nezuko followed you, and you approached the dark alley.

As you walked in, your eyes widened in fear and disgust. A what seemed to be young couple, were somewhat aggressively making out, and you sighed. "What the hell? Ever heard of a goddamn room?"