❀𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄⮧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍

⸻⸻⸻⸻

(Y/N) opened the door and then again saw the old woman of the wisteria home. Her jaw agaped, as she wondered how this woman was able to move so quickly without her even noticing.

"Your bedding is ready." (Y/N) nodded, and turned to Zenitsu as he yet again talked about the woman being a 'monster hag.' (Y/N) didn't agree, neither did she disagree.

Inosuke plopped onto the nearest bed, which was probably the 'first' one. "First come, first served!" He hit the bed repeatedly with the palm of his hand as he smiled in pride.

"I'm taking this one!" The (H/C) girl nodded, and sheepishly shrugged her shoulders. "Ok. Nice." Inosuke furrowed his eyebrows as Tanjirou turned to him in a care-free smile.

"That's fine. Sleep wherever you want." Tanjirou also turned to her in a smile, and pointed to the beds. "Where do you want to sleep, (Y/N)?" The girl shrugged her shoulders, and looked at Tanjirou.

"You can choos-" She stopped talking as Inosuke shouted in visible anger, and she grunted as he threw a pillow at her face.

┅⸻┅⸻┅

The old lady opened the door, and the (E/C) female looked at her and noticed she was accompanied with another old-looking man.

"Here is the doctor." He lowly bowed, and smiled even more than he already was. "Hello."

⸻⸻⸻⸻

𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃 - This particular scene might be slightly uncomfortable or weird to identify and read, for it was somewhat troubling for me to write. If you are not comfortable with any dis-pleasure, you can skip on ahead.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

As they all sat down, the doctor had informed them to 'untie' or 'unbutton' their clothing's top. (Y/N) did so, and looked straight ahead as she developed the feeling of un-comfort. 

The doctor had suggested a choice of going in a separate room if she felt unsafe or un-comfortable, but she declined as she didn't want to seem empathetic.

The doctor had checked her companion's chest and heart beat, and when it was her turn to be checked, she didn't seem so un-troubled or un-comfortable at any cost. It would seem weird, but he was a doctor, and he was just doing his own job to take care of everyone.

⸻⸻⸻⸻

𝐄𝐍𝐃 - You may continue reading now!

⸻⸻⸻⸻

The doctor continued to smile with glee, and the (H/C) female was either weirded-out or confused by it, and it was the same with the old lady.

The doctor had nodded, and still held his clear-sound while doing so. "Yes. Severe!"