🜚𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐌-𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐓!-♩

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯEᒪᐯE - ᗷEGIᑎ؂⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

؂⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Whilst you all were walking inside of the house, you saw Tanjirou looking passionately irritated. Your head was hurting, and Zenitsu was controllably sobbing. The door was already slightly opened, and from the inside all you could see was darkness.

Tanjirou opened the door for you and Zenitsu, and you walked in with each step pounding the ground loudly. There were several unknown pots and lights in which grew dim each second they were left on.

You walked beside Tanjirou, whilst you heard Zenitsu breathing heavily behind the both of you. You heard him sniffling and lazily walking, and your head snapped to him when you heard him speak.

"(Y/N)-chan! Hey, (Y/N)-chan! You'll protect me ,right? You'll protect me, right?" You and Tanjirou stopped walking as Zenitsu sobbed. Tanjirou turned around, and his eyebrows furrowed in sorrow.

Tanjirou looked at Zenitsu, and you held your head in aching pain. "Zenitsu, we're sorry but.. I've got a broken leg and ribs from my previous battle, and (Y/N) has a broken spine, and her head is hurting.." You nodded eagerly and slowly.

You sighed, and each time you took a breath your head pounded. "He's..He's right Zenitsu." You watched as he helplessly cried even more dumbfoundedly, and Tanjirou sighed.

"And neither of us are fully healed yet. So--" 

"Eh!?!?! What do you mean, BROKEN BONES!? Don't go breaking any bones on me!" You half-heartedly laughed, and aggressively run your hands down the skin of your face.

He put his hands and arms on his head, and his eyes popped out of his sockets. "If you've got fractures, you can't possibly protect me!! I-I-I'm gonna die!!" His pupils traveled to his brain and sockets back and forth.

"What am I gonna do!? What am I gonna do!? I'm gonna die now! Gonna die, gonna die, gonna die!!" He screamed loudly, and you slapped your hand onto his mouth, and looked at him and he saw your eyebrows furrowed downwards harshly.

"Shh.. the demon, it's gonna suck the brains out of your ears if you don't be quiet." You placed your index finger on your lips, and sighed with fatigue and pity.

He nodded slowly, and his face bloomed with red. Your head flinched to the loud sound of young footsteps, and you widened your eyes. 

"No, don't. You shouldn't be here.." The children clang onto your waist and pushed Zenitsu out of the way, and he cried. "M-Miss, we heard scratching sounds from inside that box!" You laughed, and waved your hand.

"But still, it can't just be left behind. I mean, it is more important than Tanjirou's life." You pointed to Tanjirou and he nodded, and your head pounded like a drum. 

Crashes and rumbled disrupted your peace, and you head the top of your head. You hissed in pain, and tears began to prick at your eyes. The pain alone could compare to a heart attack.