Field Trip!

Everyone was shopping for rods n reels, lures, fishing lines, hooks, etc. You were explaining to Aqua the difference between a spin-casting reel and a bait-casting reel.

(Y/N): See? You pull the lever with this one and hold the line then swing. Spin-casting is also cool because the reel spins and it's fun to look at.

Aqua: Oh I get it now!

You then saw Subaru and his group.

(Y/N): Hey guys.

Rem: I have no idea what any of this is. And what's "artificial bait"?

(Y/N): Ah, that means in fake worms and fish so that the fish would be fooled and try to eat it. That's when the hook gets into their mouth and you can reel them in.

Rem: Ah, you must be an expert.

(Y/N): I did a lot of fishing growing up.

After explaining things to people, you noticed Aqua getting angry with Albedo.

(Y/N): What's going on here?

Albedo: She talked awfully about Lord Ains!

Aqua: He's an undead!

(Y/N): I swear, all of you act like children. Just stop dwelling on it. Aqua is kinda annoying sometimes I know, but you should just learn to ignore it.

Albedo and Aqua: Hmph!

You smiled and walked to the counter and bought everything necessary for yourself.

It was the day of the field trip and everyone was sitting on the transit waiting until they got to the shore.

(Y/N): *whistle whistle* Well, she's my pride and joy. She's my sweet little baby, I'm her little lover boy.

You were sitting away from your party as usual. They're a handful, so you decided to talk to some other people. Most people were sitting around their group. You were chilling by Ains while his servants weren't too happy about that.

(Y/N): Ever been fishing?

Ains: No, this could be fun though. Good plan on taking us here too.

(Y/N): You're welcome. I can tell this is gonna be fun for everyone!

Aaaand you were put in a group with Aqua, Tanya, and Beatrice.

(Y/N): Ok then.

You were on the boat teaching Aqua how to fish. It took a while because she is kinda uh. Dumb.

(Y/N): Come on, you keep swinging too fast!

Aqua: I can't help it!!! Ahghghgj!

She started whining like a bitch.

(Y/N): *sigh* Ok, you can just wash the fish we want to eat.

Aqua: *sniff* Ok...

(Y/N): And if you really wanna make yourself useful, you can swim in the water and catch the fish while I shout at them.

Aqua: Really?!

(Y/N): No.

She sat down. Even if you wanted to do that she would have purified the water anyways.

Beatrice: Why can't I just use magic? It would be way faster, I suppose.

(Y/N): But that's what you call and sportsmanship. Plus it's more fun to just relax and talk with some friends.

You said while leaning on your chair with a hat covering your face from sunburns.

Tanya: You know what, (Y/N)? I've grown to respect you as a person.

(Y/N): Why thank you- *feels tug on rod* Oh. I got a bite.

You got up and pulled then reeled it in.

(Y/N): Not that's a big fish. Here, hold the camera, Beatrice. Take my picture.

You held the fish next to you to show how big it was. It was pretty big for a fish of that kind.

(Y/N): Well, I don't know if I wanna eat it...

Beatrice: What do you mean?

(Y/N): I mean, sometimes I just fish because it's fun. It's just a sport to me but, *gives it to Aqua* it does look pretty tasty.

Tanya: I've got one too!

She reeled it in. It was a medium sized mahi-mahi.

Tanya: Wow, this is pretty fun.

She held it and you took a picture of her.

(Y/N): Pretty good.

She gave it to Aqua and Aqua washed it and put it in the cooler.

After a while, if chatting and fishing...

It was getting almost dark. You were about to go back to shore.

Aqua: I wish I could have caught something. A goddess shouldn't be doing all of your work!

Tanya: Goddess?

(Y/N): Ah, but are you forgetting im more powerful? Hahaha!

Tanya: Could she be the self-proclaimed God being-x?!

She started getting angry and she started to get electricity all around her and her crazy form.

(Y/N): Umm, you ok Tanya?

Tanya: So think this is a fun experiment, huh? Sending me here to go to school and making me have a weak body?!

Aqua ran behind you scared and Tanya looked pretty pissed.

(Y/N): Tanya, what's wrong?!

Tanya: Being-x! Im gonna kill you!

(Y/N): No! Aqua can't be this "being-x". Just look at her! She looks terrified!

Tanya stared at her and calmed down a bit.

(Y/N): Yeah, trust me Aqua is definitely not who you're talking about.

Tanya: Ok...

After that, you and the others met at the shore where all the others looked a bit worried.

Rem: What was going on out there?

(Y/N): Ah, just some fishing.

Everyone had a great fish fry eating all the fish you all caught.

Albedo: I wanted to be around Ains but all I got was a weird haircut boy and some pervert...

You ate ALL of the fish you caught. After all, you do have the appetite of a dragon.