Saying Goodbye

It was about a week after the festival. Everyone had all their things and they were sitting at the schoolyard.

(Y/N): Im gonna miss you guys.

Emilia: In gonna miss everyone too. I had so much fun with everyone.

Tanya: Yes, it was fun. Im going to miss my almost exact copy.

(Y/N): I will too.

Ains: Yes, the dragonborn is a powerful being and I am grateful for being so close to him.

(Y/N): All you Nazis... I'm gonna miss you guys. Captain Weiss, keep your head up. You'll find a woman someday. Subaru...

Subaru: Yeah?

(Y/N): Keep being a simp.

Subaru: Hey!

(Y/N): Mr. Ros, I have no idea why you did this but I enjoyed it.

Ros: Im glad you diiid.

(Y/N): Shield Hero, im not gonna miss you at all. You were always kind of a dick to everyone for no reason.

Shield Hero: I should beat you up for that!

(Y/N): So I guess that this is graduation then.

You started to hold Yunyun's hand. You and your party got close to you to prepare for the teleportation.

Snake: Wait!

Everyone: Huh?

Snake: Since im young now, I don't wanna go back to my world with it trying to kill me.

Liquid: I agree.

Solidus: What we're trying to say is that we wanna go to one of your worlds.

Jack: I believe that things would be great in (Y/N)'s world.

(Y/N): Oh really?

Jack: It sounds like I can relax in town and be an adventurer.

Kazuma: You would be a great adventurer. Just don't join my party because (Y/N) already outshines me.

Jack: Got it.

All the snakes, Jack and Otakon got close to you and Ros pushed the button. Before you knew it, you were in your armor and the back home getting ready for your wedding.

(Y/N): Huh?!

Kazuma: Looks like im back to adventuring.

(Y/N): Yeah... Hey guys, you can go downtown and join the guild.

Snake: Thanks fir the tip, come one guys...

You had your wedding in the crimson demon village. It was all you could hope for... You moved in with Yunyun and she became the chief of the crimson demons. You also helped her because of youre a better leader than an antisocial outcast. Things were almost as normal as they always were... Many more adventures to have, and you had all the time in the world.

...

That was until Yunyun got pregnant.

...

Can't believe you read through more than 60 chapters. How the hell did you do that? More importantly, how much did you like this enough? Well if youre still interested maybe you can be interested in a dragonborn in fantastic days that I might make.