2 Days later (Ezra's Point of view. )

"It's been days since kanan told me to be myself around Sabine" I thought to myself. I was in the common room, Zeb sleeping, Hera was refeuling the ghost, and Kanan was meditating. Last I checked, Sabine was painting. "Should I say hi?: I thought to Myself. I decided to go Say Hi anyway.

A few minutes later, I (Ezra) About to knock on the door, when the comm beaped. "Ezra, I need you In the codpit" Hera said. "On My way" I said. "Great." I thought sarcastically to Myself. Then the comm beeped again"Sabine, You need to go with Him." Hera said. "Yay!" Ezra said to himself, excited.

Around 15 minutes later, The two teens Were leaving The Ghost, on their way to the main town of lothal for a supply run. "So whats wrong with You?" Sabine asked Me. "What do You mean?"I asked Her. "You just seemed... different these past few days." Sabine said. "I'm fine." I said. "Are you sure, You just Don't seem... You." She said. "I said I'm fine" I said, annoyed. Sabine gave Me a look and we did not say much after that. Only speaking when we think we see some supplies We need. We did not speak much that day after that.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short
story and the cliffhanger, I have been busy these couple of Days. I would also like to point out that i do not own star wars rebels, Disney does. Leave some feedback if I should keep this story going.