The girl.

Ezra's point of veiw

As Ezra got out of bed the next day, hoping to figure out why He had such a strage dream. "A girl? Who likes ME?" I thought to myself. "The only one who I thought might like me is... sabine." I thought to myself. "Nah" I said out loud As sabine walked into the room. "What?" She said to me. "Oh uh nothing." I said."So whats up?" She said sitting down next to Me. "What was that last night?" She asked me after a few moments of silence. "I don't know what that really was." I said as hera walked into the room. "I need you two for another supply run" she said to us "AGAIN?" Sabine said, complaining. I couldn't tell if she was seriously complaining or being sarcastic. "Yeah, that attack last night caused a lot of damage. We need more fuel." Hera said to us.

1 Hour later
"I just don't know." Said sabine. "What, where to find Gas?" I said, Smiling. "No, you Doof." She said smiling back, punching my arm. "I don't know how I feel... you know, about us." Said Sabine. "Your still hooked up on that?" I said. "Yes Ezra, Your the first boy I ever Almost kissed." She said erasing the smile from her face. "I'll go to the mechanics to see if they sell new parts for the ghost" I said. "Ok, I'll come with." Sabine said.

Once we were in the shop I was talking with the shopowner when I saw the most beutiful blonde haired girl in the back of the shop. She walked up and said to the mechanic "dad, I'll handle this." She said in a soft voice."Hey, I'm Ezra." I said to her. "I'm Kamran." She said to Me. "So... question, you got a boyfreind?" I said looking to sabine. I don't think she was listening but she was looking, she turned away when I glanced over. "Hey listen your cute but... listen I'm not really looking for a boyfreind right now." Kamran said. "Ok, I understand." I said walking out, sabine following me out. "Seems like you were really hitting it off there." Said Sabine. "Yeah." I said. I wonder if she was jelous.

Loving the support so far guys! In my last story part I got 24 veiws, seven favorites and 3 feedbacks. Please leave support for this part as well! I appriciate it!

Bye guys.