Freindzoned

The Next Day
(Ezra's Point of veiw)

I got up from my bunk bed this morning only to find the upper part of my chest hurt. After a few seconds of having my eyes open my vision blurred and i became dizzy. I heard a bang only to find me lying on the floor. About 5 seconds after all that zeb got up, gave me a look and mumbled "whats with you?". "I guess I'm just kinda sense after what happened... y'know, last night" I replied to him. Zeb began to laugh and say "My god kid." He said as he continued laughing. "What?" I said to him, slightly confused. He stopped laughing saying "look I'm no expert but you've known sabine for a while now" he said to me. I began to walk out when he said "Kid". I turned around to look at him "Don't let me get in the way." Zeb said to me. "This is your decision" he said. Then i turned and walked out.

I then go knock on sabine's door. 5 seconds and no response. I then walk to th ramp outside to see her wayching the small sand storms of Lothal in the distance. I sit down next to her. She dosen't look but instead says "when we aren't on missions this, for some reason... gives me peace. Lets me forget the world and what we are acctually doing." She said to me. She got up and began to walk away. I got up and said "Hey! Where you going?" I said to her (sabine was around 13 feet away). Sabine turned back to look at me. "Look, i know you like me and... maybe i have feelings for you too. But until you wanna find out who you wanna be with I think we should just be freinds." She said to me. Sabine turned back and whent back into the ghost while i turned back and stared into the storms. Getting that feeling i did when i first woke up.

Sorry everyone for not updating for a while. My summer was very busy. I hope to write more soon. I hope you all enjoyed this new chapter. Please vote and leave feedback on what you thought about it.
Cya guys