The Kiss.

Sabine's point of veiw
Me and Ezra were walking back to the ghost, Silence and akwardness filled the air. Thats when we heard "Ezra! Wait up!" Coming from a familiar voice behind us. We turned around to see kamran running up with a canister of feul. "I'd figure you need this" she said, handing ezra the canister. I was looking down at the ground as they seemed to be flirting with each other. They were sitting down at the ramp as I went upstairs.

20 Minutes later.
Me and chopper were in the dining room. I waseating dinner while chopper was scaning Imperial networks.Suddenly, the door slid open and a laughing ezra along with a smiling kamran came in. "Guys this is my... um, Girlfreind. Heh heh." Ezra announced to everyone. Kanan looked at me as i glanced down at my dinner. "Babe, I got to get back to my dads to lock up, I'll be back in 5" kamran said smiling and walking out of the room. Everyone walked out but me and ezra. "She seems cool i guess..." I said unsure ro him. "Yeah, I don't know. " ezra said to me."But it seems like you two really like each other" i said looking at him. "But me and her don't really connect like you and I do." Ezra said. "Really, you never treated me like that before" I said to him. "Because you never let me. You always rejected me!" ezra said to me. "Maybe its time I found out more" I said to him, looking at him in the eyes. We leaned in and kissed for 2 seconds, only to hear footsteps and a familiar gasp we shot our heads up quickly to see kamran standing in the doorway. She had a tear in her eye and ran away. Ezra got up and begin to bolt after her, only to stop by the doorway to look at me, then he turned and started running. I felt awful.

I highly appreciate all the support Im getting from everyone! Thanks for the support to help inspire me to keep doing these. Please leave a favorite and some feedback. Please tell me how you felt about this chapter!
Cya later guys.