🎐ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃᵗᵉ🎐

"Taehyungie", Jungkook waved his hand infront of his mate's face, who seemed to be more interested in him, rather than the movie.

Startled, Taehyung broke out of his daze, looking away from the omega. "Are you alright ?", Jungkook asked, worried by the concerning amount of beet red his alpha's cheeks looked like.
"N-no Jungkook. I'm alright. Don't worry", smiling sleepishly, Taehyung answered, scratching his nape nervously.

It was their first date, they were watching a movie together, Jungkook was sitting right next to him, the omega was flashing his big bunny smile all along the movie and he was leaning onto him.

Taehyung felt like peeing in his pants.

He looked at Koo's dainty fingers, which were being fiddled with each other.
GOD DAMN TAEHYUNG STOP PANTING!
The alpha cursed himself internally, averting his gaze towards the omega's pretty lips, which, his mate was nibbling on subconsciously, with his bunny tooth.

Watching a few droplets of tears accumulate in his doe eyes, Taehyung quickly looked at the big black and white curtain of the cinema hall, where the male lead was projected to be taking his last breath.

Soon enough, everybody got up, clapping slowly, in appreciation of the movie. Seeing his omega sniffling, Taehyung scratched his scalp, trying to think of any way of calming him down.

"Kook", Taehyung called slowly, placing his hand hesitantly over Jungkook's smaller ones.
He felt his heart twist fondly, at the puffed out cheeks of his mate.
"Gimme the water", Koo sniffled again, extending his hand towards the water bottle.

The alpha smiled again, and handed it to Jungkook, holding his other hand firmly.
"Han River ?", inquired Jungkook, looking up at his alpha with his confused doe eyes.
Nodding immediately, Taehyung smiled, watching the hue of red spread across Jungkook's chubby cheeks.

《🎐🎐》

Soft breeze from the Han river, which had cut the mountain of bluemoon into two halves, blew across the two mate's face, who were sitting under a cherry blossom tree, exchanging small talks.

"Taehyungie! Look", Jungkook smiled brightly, showing the cherry blossom, which had fallen on his shoulder.
The omega could barely notice, how close he has gotten to the alpha, in this span of about two months.

"You look pretty", words slipped out of Taehyung's mouth like a subconscious mind's blabber, taking himself by surprise.
Jungkook looked down, nibbling on his lower lip, trying his best to hide his blush, "Th-thanks"

The silence, too awkward to be living in, was first broken by the alpha, "So, did you like our pack ?".
The our  ringed in Jungkook's ears, making him almost beam in happiness.

"Quite much", he answered, "They're warm welcomers. And they were treating me so good, even though they didn't know that I am your mate. It felt nice", averting his gaze towards the other side, Jungkook continued talking, slowly wrapping his arms around his knee.

"Koo", Taehyung suddenly said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah ?"
"Is th-there any particular reason for which you tell me not to growl at you ?", Taehyung asked, taking Jungkook by surprise, at the question.

"No particular reason, to be honest. I just-", the omega stopped, pouting at Taehyung, "I just don't feel nice when anyone growls at me. It feels as if they're ordering me around"
The alpha smiled gently, cupping Jungkook's small hand with his, "Thank you for being honest with me, Koo. And I promise to not do anything which would make you uncomfortable"