7

Chapter 6

BEN 10 DOES NOT BELONG TO ME.

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMTED DOES NOT BELONG TO ME

Deadpool: Chimichangas belong to me!

Me: Deadpool? What the hell are you doing here?

Deadpool: I'm in your fanfic, killing your intro.

Me: … Get the #$%& out of my fanfic.

Deadpool: Make me!

*Sounds of fighting, followed by gunshots*

Me: *panting* okay, let's get started.

Ben 10: Unlimited

Chapter 6

For The Man Who Has Everything

The Fortress of Solitude

Wonder Woman's invisible plane emerged from the clouds, heading for a massive chunk of ice that seemed out of place in the otherwise-featureless frozen plain. The plane made a dive into the water at the edge of the ice, and headed into a tunnel carved into the wall.

"A little sharp on the turn, don't you think?" asked Batman.

"Sorry if I scared you." Wonder Woman's apology was filled with sarcasm.

Ben only laughed, which he quickly silenced as Batman gave him one of his infamous Batglares. Ben had learned that whenever Batman did that, you stopped whatever earned it.

As the plane surfaced in an icy cavern, the cockpit opened and the three hopped out. Wonder Woman stopped to pull out a box that was covered in wrapping. Ben had a small disk, similarly wrapped.

As they walked up a flight of stairs, Batman asked, "So, what'd you get him?"

Ben shrugged. "Something I made with Grey Matter; I thought he could use something to have fun with."

Wonder Woman shook her head. "I'm not saying anything; he'll hear you and spoil the surprise."

"You do realize," said Batman in a stage-whisper, "He can hear that too."

Wonder Woman shook her head. "What did you get him?"

"He isn't the easiest person to buy birthday presents for." Batman pulled out an envelope.

"Bruce…" Began Wonder Woman.

"Dude, did you get him a gift certificate!?"

"No!" Batman snapped at Ben, "…Cash."

Both Ben and Wonder Woman struggled not to laugh.

"I mean," continued Batman, "what do you get for the man who has everything?"

As they reached the top of the stairs, they froze. Standing in front of them was Superman; however, he was in no shape to greet them. A strange purple plant had its vines wrapped around his body, and he had a blank look in his eyes. The three rushed towards him.

Batman examined the plant closely. "It seems to be growing through his costume and into his body."

"Is he breathing?" asked Wonder Woman worriedly.

"Barely." The Dark Knight responded.

"How could something like a plant pierce his skin?" asked Ben, "I've seen the guy shake off energy weapons and crash through solid metal and not take a scratch."