Goblins and Ladyships

Death apparated them to the Gringotts doorsteps. she assumed they were disillusioned because people in admittingly very old-fashioned clothes were strolling right past them not sparing a single glance to the war-torn girl and the mysterious man next to her.

Death walked in and she followed in tow having known that this would be the first place she would have to go, to give herself a new identity and access to money.  Thankfully Death seemed to think the same way as he lead them to a counter and dropped his invisibility.

The goblin teller looked up with his sharp teeth and menacing grin, but it turned to a look of deep respect and a healthy amount of fear as he gazed upon death's form.

"I'd like to speak with chief Ragnock in private" he stated looking far too pleased with the expression of sheer terror that was plastered upon the goblin's face.

The goblin nodded immediately and led them to a big set of imposing double doors and gestured towards them.

Death barged in without knocking and with his cloak flying behind him.

Holly rolled her eyes, what a dramatic guy, he reminded her of Snape strutting around Hogwarts with his robes billowing behind him, the thought made her heart clench. She didn't really like the man, but after viewing his memories she felt sympathy and respect for the man, she was sad he was gone before his efforts were recognized.

Chief Ragnock looked up from his work to assess the people who had the audacity to barge into his office. He straightened up when he saw her companion.

"Lord Thanatos" He said with no small amount of reverence

"Chief Ragnock, I have an identity to create for Lady Peverell here"

Peverell? She questioned herself, she knew of course that she couldn't use the Potter name in this time and that she was descended from the Peverells, so she did have a claim to that Ladyship, but it was an extinct bloodline was it not? That would surely create questions.

"Of course my Lord, please drip a bit of blood on this parchment," He said the last part looking at me while handing me a pointy-looking dagger.

I cut my palm with the dagger and the blood drip onto the parchment until it glowed gold, I then healed my hand with wandless magic.

"All seems to be in order" The goblin said, and he left for a few seconds just to come back with an expensive-looking black box.  He opened it to reveal the ring with the resurrection stone on it. I stare at it in question, didn't the Gaunts possess this right now. Death as if reading my mind said:

"Because you are claiming the Ladyship, the Peverell ring was magically taken away from the Gaunts and brought here"

"I should also warn you before you put it on that when the ring accepts you, you will experience minor changes"

Having been warned, when Holly put the ring on she closed her eyes and prepared for something that never came. Or at least that was what she thought.

The floor was further away than it used to be she would say she grew about 5 inches making her about 5'7, she also realized that her glasses were clouding her vision, when she took them off she gasped, she could see! 

A mirror was conjured in front of her and she understood what Death meant by changes, she had received his almost sickly paleness, and her hair was now an unnatural shade of black, her Potter hair had also made an exit, leaving actually manageable long wavy hair. The ring also seemed to mend her underdeveloped body due to the abuse and starvings she experiences a child that stunted her growth. She had more meat on her bones and was selfishly glad to see that she had the same amazing figure as Ginny that she had always been jealous about.

Her aura also had something very dark to it, it reminded her of Death's, in fact, she found she resembled him in a lot of ways, she felt more powerful and looked it as well.

Satisfied with her new look she looked at Death who simply beamed at her in rather possessive joy that his Mistress looked so much like him now. 

Ragnock interrupted her train of thought " Now for your property, you have access to vault #13 and Peverell manor. 

She was surprised, she had one of the oldest and richest vaults in Gringotts, the smaller your vault number meant the older it was and now she didn't have to worry about finding somewhere to live.

After thanking Chief Ragnuck and placing another disillusionment charm on them Death and Holly walked out of Gringotts.

"This is where I leave you Mistress, I wish you luck on your quest"

Before she had the chance to say anything he was gone.