The Royal Austrian Institute of Magic

A/N: I'm baaackkk! I'm so sorry this took so long but here's an extra long chapter to make it up to you guys :) Let me know what you guys think about this chapter and thank you so much for the support!

**********

Tom had never gotten ready faster in his life.

After putting on the nicest clothes he had in green, of course, he ran into Holly's bedroom and jumped on her bed.

"Holly! You need to get ready we're going to school today."

Casting a quick tempus charm she looked back at him, eyes only half open, " It's 6 am Tom our tour doesn't start until 12."

"Oh," he said sounding a bit defeated but he seemed to remember something and perked right back up again, "well you can still get ready early Holly!"

"I suppose I can. What do you want for breakfast?"His eyes lit up, "Croissants pleeease Holly" She laughed remembering the other day when she had taken Tom to Paris for breakfast, every morning since he asked for the same thing.

"Yes yes, now let me get ready I'll be out in a few minutes." Tom internally rolled his eyes and went looking for a book because he had learned quite quickly that whenever Holly said something would take a few minutes she would always take forever. He preferred to spend his precious time learning all that he could about magic.

**************

Tom was indeed proved right. By the time that Holly had made it out of the bathroom and gotten ready he had already memorized most of his prospective school's history starting from 127 b.c. He had made it all the way the year 1542 when Holly actually made it out of the bathroom and had finished the book by the time she came back from the store with the croissants.

Tom was in the middle of devouring his croissants when Holly spoke up,

"Listen Tom, our name is very popular in the magical community, especially, in this part of Europe, people will be looking at us, just remember to stay polite and that these people aren't entitled to every detail of our life, so even if your future schoolmates are curious you don't have to reveal everything about our lives to them"

Tom did know about this actually, after Holly had adopted him and magic had accepted him into the Peverell family he had done all the research he could on hs new family, finding hundreds of mentions of it in various history books. He understood the value of keeping certain things to yourself.

When it was finally time to go, Tom was ready to dazzle whoever he needed to make sure he was going to get accepted into the school, although he knew to some degree that because of his new last name, he would probably get in regardless. All the more reason to prove your worth Holly would say. He also felt like he should do well because it was his responsibility to live up to the Peverell name, even though Holly had assured him that he could never disappoint her.

***********

Holly could practically hear Tom's awe. No books on any wizarding schools ever contained any images so this was the first time that Tom ever saw a place like this. Holly could admit that it was beautiful, but nothing was as beautiful as Hogwarts in her opinion.

They were met by a small house-elf who lead them towards the gates and into the school. If possible the inside looked even more beautiful than the outside.

It seems they weren't the only ones visiting that day since they crossed a few people around the school many of them stared at them questioningly because of their accents and clothes betraying that they weren't from here, others because of the fact that there didn't seem to be a father walking around with them as well as the fact that Holly looked way too young to be a mother.