𝟔 | 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

Someone knocked on the door of my room

"Can I come in?" a hoarse voice asked from the other side. I knew right away who it was. I can't believe he said yes to something like that! My nose turned up with disgust, but then I've remembered what I was going to do, and it seemed silly to judge him.

"Even if I said no, you would, so why don't you skip these unnecessary questions?" I muttered hatefully. The door opened and a 23-year-old boy, the son of one of the local mobsters, appeared on their doorstep.

"Leo Tokarewski," I said his name clearly, coming out of the bathroom only in a towel. I looked at him closely while he tried not to look anywhere else but in my eyes. He hasn't changed much since I last saw him. His dark brown hair was still tousled, tiny beard was unshaven, and his amber eyes shone just as mischievously.

"Ria O'Donnell," he sighed, shaking his head in disbelief, "is this how you always welcome your guests?"

"I thought I don't have to take you as a guest, you're almost like a family, after all," I chuckled. Ugh, I hate myself for doing this. "I had even prepared a little surprise for you," I said flirtatious, pointing to the table with two filled glasses and a bottle of champagne next to them. It all looked like an embarrassing attempt to get a man into bed. Part of it was actually true. I was really trying to seduce him, BUT only to make him drink his glass, into which, in addition to tasty champagne, I've mixed sleeping pills before. With a ladylike walk, I took a few steps to the table and handed him the glass. He reluctantly took it, wrapping his long fingers around it.

"What's that sour look on your face, Leo? I swear it's going to be our secret, okay? No one has to know about," I whispered, taking a strawberry stuck to the edge of the champagne glass, biting it slowly. Oh, gosh, I've never felt so embarrassed before. Seducing a few years older man – my babysitter, for god's sake! – just to get out of my own house? Things began to spiral out of control, but it seemed like the only option. He was an attractive man, after all, and I was pretty sure he does enjoy all the female attention he can get.

"Just one toast," I teased him, shoving the bitten strawberry into his mouth. Again, I felt incredibly embarrassed. It was a pathetic plan but also the only idea I could come up with. In the corner of my soul, however, I prayed that it would work out.

Firstly, Leo looked like he was not buying any of this crap, for which I wasn't blaming him. After all, an eighteen-girl wrapped in a towel forced him to drink alcohol. Was I so stupid that I think he could go with it?

Then, a soft smile appeared on his face and left me in surprise, as well as seeing him relaxing his tense muscles.

"Just one toast," he repeated. For a moment, the plan seemed to go smoothly. But then Leo did something I wasn't expecting. When the glass has finally touched his full lips, he took my hand, pulling my glass towards him and moving his glass in my direction. I licked my dry lips. Shit. What now?