Chapter 1

King:This is the 3rd men you turned down Dami.

Dami(Scoffs):I dont like men. You have me wearing this dress that I honestly hate.

King(slaps Dami):You will respect my orders understand? You live in a castle not where those others sleep daughter.

Queen:Babe leave our prince alone. Shes a prince not a princess. Go ahead and put on your suit. She like women not men. Don't you even slap her again(leaves)

King:I'm a king! I can do whatever I want! With or without a Queen.

Queen(stops and turns around):Everyone has a weakness King. It may not be our kids nor me but I know your being something and once I found out you'll be sorry (leaves slamming the door)

I ran into my hyung room crying. He hugged me and looked at me.

Siyeon:Don't worry we will become King soon with our Queens. Don't listen to dad. Hes just jealous that's all. He doesn't even know that mom doesn't want to be with him. He makes us wear dresses and marry men and I don't like it.

Dsmi:Easy for you to say. He goes easy on you time to time.

Siyeon:Is that what you think? (Shows bruises)Hes the cause of this. I didnt want to marry a man and he abused me. Trust me he was never easy on me. He still isn't but mom tries to help its no use.

Dami:Of course father is a king and wants to follow kings rules. I hate him so much brother.

Siyeon:Let us go for a walk brother and refresh our mind.

Dami:Do have to wear these clothes?

Siyeon:We can wear whatever.

Siyeon and I put on some comfortable clothes and headed into the city. We arrived at some store and was looking around. We never had anything from here so we asked a friend to help.

Siyeon:Finally your here. We need help we never tried any of this.

Jiu:These gummy worms are good. My girlfriend love them. Also the gummy bears.

Yoohyeon(smiling):Ouuu yes babe can I have some please?

Jiu:You have 3 of each at the house.

Yoohyeon:Hm fine.

I chuckled and I turned around to see three beautiful princesses looking around.

Siyeon:Whoa... Who are they Jiu?

Jiu:My girlfriend friends Sua Handong and Gahyeon. Sua is the oldest and Gahyeon is the youngest.

Dami:How many years?

Jiu:Sua is 23 Handong 22 Gahyeon is 21.

Dami:They are beautiful.

Siyeon:I agree. They live in castle as well?

Yoohyeon:Yes they are royal as well but they also own a mansion in the city.

Dami:Brother lets get a mansion here.

Siyeon:You know father will never let us get a mansion.(looks at Sua) is there anyway to get her number?

Yoohyeon(goes to them):Sua Handong and Gahyeon come meet my boyfriend friends please. Prince Dami and Prince Siyeon.

Sua:I- I can't you know I have a huge crush on him.