Chapter 6

I put my brother sword away and looked at Park King. He grabbed he his chest and started spitting up blood. I looked up and saw my brother standing behind him with an evil face. My face turned imto pure shocked. My brother grabbed Park sword and held it to his neck.

Siyeon:Until death right. This is for my son. The pain you cause my mother and my brother.

Lee Queen:Siyeon no.

Siyeon slit his neck and his head flew off. Siyeon held her hands together to get arrest the bidy and but the guards grabbed the head and body.

Siyeon:Why not arrest me?

Lee Guard:He did too many crimes. They wouldve killed him immediately once he was thrown into the dungeon. Now you two go wash up. Siyeon ill watch your son.

Siyeon:I rather for you to not touch my son.

Doctor:Thats a Girl and I must warn you. In the morning she will be 20. Dont ask why.

Siyeon(Holding her daughter and looks at Sua):Im sorry Princess Sua. (Leaves)

Dami(bows):Ill make sure we make it to dinner mother. (Leaves)

Lee Queen:Why did my son freak once he saw you?

Sua:Im not sure Queen. Ill go see. (Leaves)

Lee Queen:That Park man messed my kids up.

Lee King:Its alright my love. Our kids are doing just fine. We have to make sure nothing happens to them. We know they will go crazy if one of them  are injured. You see Dami was about to kill him until Siyeon did it. (Sighs) We never wanted our kids to be extremely violent dear and thats what he did.

Lee Queen:Its okay. Im sure youll find a way my love. Until then we must rest now before our meeting. You know Park Queen will like to.know the reason behind her husband death.

Lee King:Of course my queen.

Dami and Siyeon room

.

.

.

.

I watched my brother held his daughter so close to him with a smile.

Siyeon:Brother how am i supposed to raise her? I know nothing about women stuff.

Dami:We can easily ask the women that arw here brother.

Siyeon:I dont like asking for help.

Sua(knocks on the door)

Dami(Opens the door):Princess (bows)

Sua(smiles and walks in):Are you two alright?

Dami:Yes Princess. Wait may i ask a question?

Sua:Sure what is it?

Dami:Your female and know about lady things. Can you help my brother raise his daughter? Think of her as your daughter too! He doesn't like asking for help but i know you would help him.

Sua:Of course I will (smiles) Whats her name?

Siyeon:Yoo Ji-min well Katrina.

Dami(looks at her phone and blushes):Brother I have to go. Ill be back before noon.

Siyeon:Where are you going at this time?