Chapter 3

Once we arrive I got off Zero(Siyeon Horse) and tied him to the log and gave him some food. I hurried inside and watch them put Siyeon on the table and closed the door. They wouldn't let me in and I couldn't focus. I held on to a picture Siyeon gave me of me and him. I couldnt help to shed a tear. I felt a hand on my shoulder and saw my mother behind me worried. I held her close to me and wanted to cry but I knew I had to be strong for her. The doctors came out and went back in the room. I took a glance to see Siyeon in a breathing mask. He was stripped down to his boxers. I tried to walk in there but the guards blocked the door. My mother interlocked our hands and smiled at me. Handong and Gahyeon gave me a hug. Why did I feel happy in both of there arms? Why did I feel so calm in there arms. Sua looked through the door watching. A doctor came out with a clipboard and walked to my mother. He said a few words to my mother and she nodded and the doctor looked at me.

Doctor:Prince Dami your brother is fine but did you know your brother was pregnant?

Dami:No sir. He never said anything about that to me.

Doctor:Sadly the baby passed away and removed the baby from your brother. He still asleep at moment because of the medicine. He kept saying your name in his asleep. He just care about you alot?

Dami:Indeed. Its only us.

Doctor:I understand. Your brother also lost a lot of blood and had bruises on him. Your mother said you can tell me. She told me it was King Park. Is that true?

Dami:I would like to see my brother!

Doctor:After we get the information about your brother you can see him.

Dami:Yes it was him.

Doctor:He was also the father of the child.

Lee Queen:W-wait?

Dami:Siyeon why didnt you tell me? We tell each other everything. Can I go see my brother now?

Doctor:Yes go right ahead.

Dami:Thank you (leaves)

Doctor:Siyeon isn't doing well my queen. The baby and Siyeon lost a lot of his blood is gone. He's in a coma. He's going to be in coma for awhile. Maybe months. It could turn into a year. I have a fear that Dami you'll become more hostile if Siyeon doesn't awake soon.

Sua:Your suppose to be the best doctor in town. You lied to his brother by telling him hes okay knowing hes not doing well. What the hell is wrong with you?!

Doctor:If you send him somewhere else be my guest he will die in seconds. We had to change him in order to get him complete only thing now we need the same blood type.

Sua:Take mine.

Lee Queen:No honey its okay Dami has the same blood type as Siyeon.

Dami:So you lied to me... And gave my brother an actual penis?

Doctor:Did you want your brother to die?

Dami(Grabs the doctor):You did it without my consent.

Doctor:I needed your mothers not yours.

Sua:Take my blood please.

Dami(looks at Sua):Are you sure princess?

Sua:Yes. Now lets hurry please.