Chapter 7

I woke up amd got dressed. I didn't see my daughter so I hurried downstairs and saw Sua cooking with someone.

Sua:Then you slowly but carefully put the bacon on. Nice. Last thing is the drinks then we shall wake up your father.

Katrina:Ne! Thanks eomma. (Smiles)

Sua:You really do look so much like your father.

Katrina:Jinjja?

Sua:Ne.

Knight:Princess Bora you shouldnt be cooking plus you have a meeting to attend to.

Siyeon:What is this meeting about?

Knight:Well Prince Siyeon. What you did to the King Park was crazy. The Park village wants you dead so they need everyone at this meeting to see what punishment you shall get.

Siyeon:Punishment?!? Thats not fair. You know what the demon did to me.

Knight:He was a great man. He didn't deserve to died. You shall die.

Katrina:Back off from my father.

Knight(laughs):Your father. Please "Princess"  Katrina. Thats not even your father. Thats your mother. Your father is dead.

Katrina:W-what?

Sua:Get Out!!!!

Knight:Prince Siyeon slit his neck cutting off his head.

Katrina:Enough! Get out or I'll kill you myself. I know the story. Now leave because your trespassing. Your not a Lee nor Kim. What are you?

Knight(Draws swords):A PARK!!!

Before the knight pulled out his sword i grabbed them and blocked his attack. He pulled out another one and shoved it into my stomach. Sua pulled Katrina behind her. The door flew open and I saw my brother with guards. They immediately attacked the knight and i managed to pull the sword out od my stomach.

Sua:Baby? Nurse!!!!

Katrina:A-appa. Why didnt you let me help him?!

Sua:You have no training Katrina!! Your father told me to protect you. As your mother im willing to die for you! You understand me?!?!!

Siyeon(Looks at the Sua):Did you just call me baby?

Sua(Turns red):Maybe you hit your head as wll. Lets get you to the doctor

Siyeon(Holds out her pinkie):Promise we are going on a date.

Sua(Smiles and pinkie promise Siyeon):I promise. Now go see a doctor.

Katrina:Appa im going with you.

Siyeon:I need you to protect your mother. (Hands Katrina my sword) Please. You have my blood. You knowa what to do. Ill see you at the meeting (Kisses Katrina head) Dami-ya let's go.

Katrina:Ill protect mother. (Hugs Sua)

Siyeon(smiles):Thank you (leaves)

Dami(grabs the knight):Let's go buddy

At the meeting

.

.

.