Final Chapter

Handong POV

.

.

.

.

I can't believe that's what he wanted. We never wents on dates dates though. I felt so sad. A part of me has died and it hurts like hell. I got into the vehicle and frozed. I immediately jumped out the vehicle.

Handong:What do you want?

Park Prince:Marry me Handong. Your so beautiful and smart and deserve so much better.

Handong:No thank you. Im leaving my castle and not returning. Nice try.

Dami:HANDONG!!

Handong:D-dami?

Gahyeon:Dami didnt say just me. He chose the both of us.

Handong:Huh? Im not understanding.

Dami(Gets off horse and helps Gahyeon down):That was fake. Park Prince wrote that it said it was me. Jeon King has approved for all of us to be married. He even let Siyeon live. Handong please return to the kingdom. Dont leave please. I can't choose between you and Gahyeon. I lovw both of you equally.

Handong:Y-you really mean that?

Gahyeon:Of course he does baby. If he didn't, he wouldve let you go. So please stay because I need you too.

Park King(Yawns):You idiots are too late. She already agreed of being my wife.

Handong:Bullshit.

Park King(Grasp):Just foul language your speaking.

Dami:As for you, your family was thrown into the dungeon and was removed from the throne. Consider yourself normal(laughs)

Park:Ill fucking kill you.

Siyeon(grabs Park by his throat):And ill love to kill you the same way i killed him.

Sua:Siyeon please. Let him go and lets take Handong back home.

Siyeon(lets him go):Asshole. Lets get back to the castle.

At the Wuhan Castle

.

.

.

.

Wuhan King:Are you sure you want to marry both my love?

Handong:Of course. They both treach me well like how am i supposed to be treated. I did things I though i never imagined doing. They always make sure im okay and safe and always ask for my permission for stuff. Let just get the kissing part father. I cant wait another minute. I want both of the to be part of my life.

Wuhan Queen:Of course my love.

Wuhan King:I may now pronounce you Husband and Wifes? Im sorry (laughs) You may now kiss.

We all leaned in and kissed each other. We all turned away blushing and walked down the aisle. Dami immediately stopped in front of Siyeon.

Dami(Smiling):Are you proud me brother? I did it! After all these years of hiding in the dark and fighting for who i am. I finally understand what you told me. "One day someone will walk into your life and change you completely. But for you Dami-ah it will be two". Now I know what you mean. I understand now brother thank you. I know your not affectionate as much but all I ask from you is just one hug please? Nothing more. Just o-