Chapter 4

We got ready and the door open and I drew my sword to find Sua looking at me. I didn't have on a shirt so I slightly blushed and put my sword off to the side.

Sua:My dad told me to tell you all your welcome to stay. The both of you. You both need to stay here. That king will end up getting one of you killed.

Dami:Brother can we please rest here? Its closer to Handong and Gahyeon.

Siyeon:Will that make you happy?

Dami:Yes brother.

Siyeon:Alright then its settled.

Dami:Yes! I'll go help Jiu (winks and closes the door)

Siyeon:I should get ready for tonight.

Sua(stares at Siyeon chest):You know that means we can see each other a lot more. Sneaking around is so much fun.

Siyeon(looks at Sua):What if we get caught?

Sua:We won't get caught if we are not in the castle. Father let us leave the castle and come back whenever we want. So we won't get caught unless guards are with us. (Sits in front of Siyeon) I must admit your very handsome.

Siyeon:Why thank you princess but I need to change my pants. I want to wear something comfortable (glances at Sua chest and immediately looks at away.)

Sua:Gray sweatpants will work.

Siyeon(blushing):That will let you see my print princess.

Sua:Exactly. So wear that and a hoodie. Let's go to the movies for a date.

Siyeon:Ne. Let's go then. Now princess excuse me while I change.

Sua:Your so polite.

Siyeon:Mother taught me to always be polite to females. Mostly of you want them to like or love you back.

Sua(faces the window while Siyeon change):Prince Siyeon have you dated anyone.

Siyeon(gets dressed):Yes. But it didnt work out well. She wanted my brother instead. I really don't want to talk about it. You can look now.

Sua:You look great okay. I'll go get the others.

Dami(Walks in the room):You two are close (smirking) Did I miss something?

Sua(turns red):N-no. I'll see you both downstairs. You can wearing something comfortable. We are going to movies.

Dami:Can we a watch scary movie brother?

Siyeon:Sure little brother. (Smiles)

Sua:See you both downstairs.(leaves)

Dami:Gray sweats brother?

Siyeon:Y-yes. I'll have my hoodie to cover.

Dami:May i wear your blue ones?

Siyeon:Of course here you go.

We all go into the car and headed to the movies. Once we arrive we got tickets to watch the conjuring 3. We got candy soda popcorn and other junk. It was just us in the movies. We was seated as Sua Me Handong Dami Gahyeon Yoohyeon and Jiu. Yoohyeon and Jiu was in the row in front of Sua and I. Handong Dami and Gahyeon was in the row behind us. I don't know why but I placed my hand on Sua thigh while watching the movie.