Chapter 5

We arrived at this restaurant and it was beautiful. We couldn't sit inside the regular restaurant because others will notice us so we was brought to back. We all got our own table and order our drinks first. Siyeon and Sua stayed at our table for a bit.

Dami:How long have you two been together?

Gahyeon:A year actually.

Handong:Crazy right? She's just so beautiful I couldn't hold back.

Sua:They made out in front of me.

Siyeon(stares at Sua):Your honestly the most beautiful woman I ever met. (Looks down and sees she's hard but whispers) Damn it.

Sua:Why thank you Prince Siyeon. Your quite handsome yourself.

Gahyeon:So Dami you haven't found a wife yet?

Dami:No. The king only brings men for us.

Jiu:Well your not there anymore.

Dami:Where did you come from?

Jiu:I like surprising people. Yoohyeon and I will be a different table. After all this is our restaurant.

Yoohyeon:Ne! So enjoy. (Walks away)

Once the food arrived Siyeon and Sua went to a different table. As soon as they left we started to eat. I felt two pair of hands on my thighs which made me more confused. Handong and Gahyeon was holding hands but placed there hands on my print. I slightly jumped but immediately blushed. I felt there hands go down in my sweatpants which made me look at both of them.

Handong:You never had a girlfriend?

Dami:No princess we was forced to date men so I never really had a girlfriend.

Gahyeon:How about two girlfriends at once?

Handong:Double the fun right?

Dami:Double the fun? What is the meaning of this?

Gahyeon:How about we have a little fun? Should we take turns baby?

Handong:Ouuu double the trouble deal. You can go first since your the youngest.

Dami:Ladies please help me on what's going on.

Gahyeon:Just relax okay? Might want to leave the food alone.

I put my drink down and back away from my food a little. I looked down and Handong placed her lips against mine. I kisses her back and felt my member being pulled out from my boxers. I looked down and saw Gahyeon gently putting myself into her mouth. I gently leaned my geas back slightly feeling aroused from Gahyeon movement. Handong started to kiss my neck then they both switched places. Handong started to jerk me off and Gahyeon started to kiss me ams suck my on neck. I felt myself about to release and I did. I released myself into Handong mouth and Gahyeon mouth. I took a deep breath and looked at both of the girls. They leaned in and started to kiss me. I kissed them back wrapping my arms around them. They both let out a soft moan and I put my member away. I looked over at Siyeon who was looking at me smirking. Sua gently placed her hand on Siyeon face and made her look at her. Siyeon was staying at Sua while biting her bottom lip. They kissed and Sua faced turned red. I looked back at the girls and placed my hands on their necks and started to kiss them again.

Handong:As much as I'm enjoying this Prince, we must leave at once before father checks up in our room.

Dami:Aww cant you to stay a little longer?