Chapter 1

You were sitting quietly in your hidden room listening to music while writing Mary's life plan when you get a text from ririka saying "hey (n/n) can we have lunch together?" After seeing this message you check the time it was almost lunch already "yeah sure I'm in my office like always" you quickly send back

Once ririka arrives she opens the hidden door and walks in taking her mask off as the door closes behind her "hey (n/n)" she says softly sitting down next to you at your desk, you immediately noticed how stressed the poor girl was you sigh quietly "riri I can tell how stressed out you are come on" you grab her hand and pull her over to the couch and sit down "lay down with your head in my lap" you say, she blushes deeply "(n-n/n)"  she stutters but complies and does what you told her.

Once she's comfortable you gently massage her scalp while whispering soft reassuring words to her "so what's got you so stressed?" You ask after awhile "this new girl yumeko jabami the one who got here 2 days ago, beat mary saotome on her first day" ririka says quietly "oh" you kiss the white haired girl on the forehead "I can see how stressful it must be for you and Kira."

You keep gently massaging ririka's scalp and shoulders until the end of lunch "oh by the way (n/n)" ririka says just before she puts her mask on "kiaria wants you to meet the student council, of course we'll do it one person at a time to make it easier for you and tell them about your position on the council but the regular students body won't know about you or your role on the council."

"O-ok" you stutter nervous about the idea of meeting new people "I'll see you after school" ririka says before she opens the hidden door and leaves putting her mask on as she does. You normally wait for ririka or kirari to come get you after school when they've both finished with their council work that way there's little chance of you running into anyone because they often work late.

You go back to writing Mary's life plan but can't focus because your nervous about meeting the council so you decide to take a walk since most people will be in lessons now you weren't worried about running into anyone.

When you round a corner you bump into a short girl with short black hair and a house pet tag causing her to fall to the floor dropping her books, you panic and freeze you mind filled with 'she probably hates me now for causing her to fall over' and 'why can't I do anything right' and things like that were going through your head at what felt like a mile a minute, tears brimming at your eyes, once she stood up and looked at you "hey are you ok?" She asks worried seeing you on the verge of tears.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" you start quietly sobbing curling up into a ball "please forgive me! I didn't mean it!" You shielded you head afraid you'd get hit, you were bullied a lot before coming here. Not really knowing what to do the  short girl gentle pets your head "hey it's ok I forgive you, you did nothing wrong" she says quietly.

You looks up at her slowly "thank you, thank you" you said your crying calming down "what's your name?" She asks once you've calmed down a bit more "(y-y/n) (l-l/n)" you manage to stutter out

"I'm nanami tsubomi"

________________________________

(A/n)

If you don't know who nanami tsubomi is I wouldn't blame you she shows up like once, she's the girl with short black hair who's Jun's house pet in the Indian poker episode