Chapter 31

Happy late Easter

________________________________

It was a day like any other, you were sitting quietly in the student council room along with the entire student council except from kirari who said she had to do something. There was complete silence apart from the sound of a pen on paper as Sayaka filled out paperwork and the occasional annoyed sigh from Runa whenever she messed up in her game.

It was honestly surprising how quiet it was or at least it was until kirari through open the doors to the student council office and walked in and said six simple words to no-one in particular "pack your bags for a holiday"

Midari was the first to respond "eh? Who? Oh! (Y/n) probably" the Cyclops says before continuing with "wait! That means you're taking (Y/n) away for god knows how long, how am I supposed to cope without my princess looking out for me!" The raven haired girl begins sobbing hysterically at this realisation.

Kirari gives midari a blank look before speaking in a calm voice "I meant all of you, I've decided to reward you all with a week long break to a private tropical island"

Midari's mood immediately brightens "(Y/n) in a bikini!" The firearm fanatic says with a perverse giggle and slight nosebleed causing you to blush before midari gets slapped upside the head by Yuriko who calls her one-eyed friend a pervert.

Ririka speaks up next "why all of sudden? You said this was a reward, what are you rewarding us for?"

Kirari just gives her a sly smile "do I need a reason to treat you all?" Ririka seems to ponder this for a moment before saying "I suppose not"

"You said this is a private island, will it just be us?" Yumemi speaks "or will we have an area sectioned off for us, how will this work?"

"We'll have free reign of the island but Yumeko, Mary, Itsuki and their fuck-boy, I mean friend Ryota will be joining us" Kirari says to the wannabe actress

"Eh? Why?" Runa speaks slowly only partly paying attention to the conversation

"They overheard me on the phone while booking the flights" Kirari says with a dangerous glint in her eyes, the same one she got when taking part in a gamble or remembering a particularly enjoyable gamble "Yumeko and I gambled to see if they could tag along, Yumeko won. I hope you don't mind darling" Kirari says that last part to you

You shake your head "no I don't mind at all"

"Good it's settled then, now everyone go pack" Kirari says turning to leave

"Wait one moment president" Sayaka says causing aforementioned president to halt in her exit "who'll be looking after the council's duties in the meantime?"

"Terano" kirari says, "how did you get her to agree to that?" Ririka asks honestly baffled, "blackmail" Kirari says with a sadistic smirk causing Sayaka to choke on air

You gently pat Sayaka back to stop her from choking "well anyway we should probably get parking" you say "r-right?" Kirari nods and the council leaves with a general aura of excitement to go pack.

________________________________

Should I add Yumeko and Mary to the harem?

I just checked before publishing and 64k reads wtaf guys that's amazing!