Chapter 2

"o-oh didn't y-you go to t-the book c-club before coming a h-house pet?" You ask still on the floor "b-but now your o-owner won't let you go a-anymore."

"Yeah" nanami says with a small smile "I'm surprised it's not been shut down by the council most of the people there are terrible gamblers" she continues.

You giggle "o-oh that's my d-doing I asked kirari not to s-shut it down" you pause "o-oh n-no y-you weren't supposed to k-know that" you say panicked tears in your eyes again "i-if you d-don't tell a-anyone I'll get your d-debt transferred to m-me, you'll get o-one of those f-fancy red council tags" you pause again before properly crying this time "o-oh n-no I've s-said too m-much y-your not e-even supposed to k-know I exist l-let alone know I'm on the council."

You quietly sob on the floor "sure I won't tell anyone if you can get my debt transferred" nanami says knowing you'll probably treat her much better then Jun is and with a council tag no-one will bother her anyone.

You hug her around her waist resting your head against her stomach quietly muttering "thank you" over and over again.

"I-I need to g-go" you say hearing the hearing the bell to go to your next class "I'll g-get your debt transferred" you say quickly before running off back to your hidden room.

-time skip to the next day-

(I don't remember if I've already mentioned this but council tags are just regular house pet tags but in red instead of silver)

The council was in a meeting when sayaka gets a text "hey sayaka could you please get nanami tsubomi and bring her to much hidden office."

"Sayaka care to explain why your so distracted?" Kirari asks with her signature smile "oh sorry president just a new book I've got to get is finally back in stock" sayaka says.

'new book' was sayaka, ririka and kirari's way of talking about you when the council was nearby

"I see" kirari says knowing that means you've asked sayaka to do something if she has to leave "very well just be quick"

"Yes president" sayaka says before leaving to go get nanami and taking her to your office once there and checking no one was around she opened the hidden door and the two of them walked inside "ah sayaka! thank you for getting her" you smile "could you please transfer her debts to me?" You ask to which sayaka nods "I'll get that done for you (y/n)" sayaka says before leaving.

"Here's your n-new tags" you say holding up a set of red House pet tags to which nanami takes replacing her current ones with the red ones "so what do you want me to do?" She asks "o-oh just some tea p-please" you say as nanami looks around your room.

It was pretty big with a small kitchen in the corner and too doors one in the direction of the student council office which she guessed where tunnels and the other was a bathroom with a shower, she noticed the desk you were sit at writing intensely and the pull-out couch against the wall as well as a wardrobe full of clothes "you sleep here?" Nanami asks to which you nod "mhm s-sometimes" you say getting more comfortable around her.