Chapter 38

After eating an amazing picnic that was lovingly prepared by Sayaka, there was sandwiches, fruits, crackers, cheeses, biscuits, and many other tasty foods. You and your lovers decided that since it was getting late you'd stay and watch the sunset together.

You were cuddled up with Kirari and Ririka together sitting on the cool grass with the wind blowing through your hair as you watch the sun slowly sink below the horizon.

Before you knew it you'd fallen asleep due to the warm of the two silver haired beauties you were cuddled up with, Ririka was the first to notice you'd fallen asleep as she'd often look over at you to make sure you were ok and happy.

The next morning you are awoken by a gentle rocking, when you open your eyes you're met with a head of black hair. It seems you're being carried, "morning princess" Midari chimes, she must have felt you shifting on her back. "It's like late morning, we didn't want to wake you but thought it was probably best to go Runa, make sure she hasn't died or anything, so we decided to carry you so we wouldn't have to wake you up! Of course carrying you was my idea because I'm caring like and and totally not because I wanted to feel you pressed against me or anything" Midari laughs.

You giggle "you know you only have to ask if you want to get... More physical, well I mean like hugs and stuff not anything... Well it's not like I'm against doing it with you or anything like that, it's just well a little embarrassing to initiate that sort of thing"

Yuriko laughs beside you, as you snuggle into Midari's shoulder. "I'll have to keep that in mind" she says with a small smile.

________________________________

Sorry this took so long to come out, I've just been busy with college.