Prologue

"Technology has always been a great help to mankind even in the earliest days, from a simple carved stones in order to become useful tools for daily survival to a more dynamic ones. And as time passes by, together with the discovery and inventions of more minerals and raw materials, more and more were used for complex machines, some for medicines and others for aesthetic and entertainment industries. Everything 'evolved' for countless times in countless generations to adopt to our ever changing world, trends and demands."

Streams of pictures and video clips are played simultaneously while the lean young man in a fashionable business suit is talking through the mankind's history of technology.

"The simplest of these tools that assist people to achieve or even finish tasks efficiently are starting to become an essential and irremovable part of everyone's lives. Take for an example our waking up in the morning, we rely to our alarm clocks instead of using our own natural body clocks and instincts." He said, taking out his left hand from his pocket and showing everyone his phone as he flash his straight eyebrows once and smiled while the video presentation and his gestures on stage are played on the screens concurrently.

Some of the audience nodded in agreement with the presenter.

"From washing the clothes, from cutting meat, vegetables and woods, from sweeping the floor all by hands to using machines that wash, chop and cleanse for us." He added.

"Though these technologies give us more time to leisurely spend with our families and to other important part of our lives, it can't be denied that only our own creations are the ones evolving and 'we' mankind are 'devolving' as our bodies continue to become weaker due to our technological dependence and lack of mobility."

Though everyone would agree, patrons are now starting to murmur with each other, clearly perplexed with the speaker's contrasting speech about their own sponsored technology. And before starting his next words, he corrected the position of his eyeglasses by slightly tapping its bridge upwards.

"And one of the most innovative inventions of all time in our history, the Artificial Intelligence, did not miss the trend of their evolution and has proved itself useful to mankind. From being a simple checker's playmate to becoming mobiles' and browsers' assistants. Creating and constructing own opinions and ideas where we rely from them to do the simplest apps' and gadgets' operations, to do research, and do the thinking for us, thus making our mind dull in the long run." The young man added sarcastically.

The audience continued to focus on every word that comes out of this young man, they probe him for any mispoints he could make while still bewildered why he would make such negative and somewhat slap to the face statements about the human dependence on machines, instead of praising and elevating them as what to be expected in marketing campaigns.

"Augmented Reality, another highly creative yet underrated and under-used technology of all time that allows users to experience and interact with the digital images, videos and characters in our very own world rather us diving within the computers' world and instead of being confined in a limited space. This science has been used and developed already and has started to become an essential system for gadgets and applications like Kit Tok, Cap Chats and also with major industries like medicine and engineering."

Some of the listeners started to frown and look down upon the mention of AR. Thinking why he's giving critics on useful technologies yet overrating the other.

"I see as expected with everyone's demeanor, you have no confidence with this technology yet." Says he, but showing no signs of defeat nor dejection. "We commonly hear skeptics say how AR's going to have a hard time and a long way before it becomes a success after witnessing many failed attempts of big techs and social companies. But not with Advanced World, Inc!"