Chapter 3: Game!

"And now for the fun part" while immediately arising from bed.

<Choose Your Profession>
▪️Support (Doctor, Priest, Witch)
▪️Fighter (Archer, Swordsman, Assassin, others)
▪️Craftsman (BlackSmith, Scientist, Alchemist, Chef)
▪️Mage (Fire, Water, Earth, Air, ???)
▪️....

"Hmmm, there are so many professions to choose from, there are even unexpected ones like Doctors and Blacksmiths."

But I need a profession that can avoid the crowd as much as possible 'cause I'm still not confident with my socializing skills and am not even sure when my panic attacks will be back. 

I shook my head while embracing myself, casting those chilly feeling away. 

Though nothing has happened to me for a long time even when faced with the crowd, I still just want to be on the safe side. 

From the options given, I can see two familiar range professions; the Mage and the Archer. The Mage or the Elementalist could be a good choice, having a long range power and attack. It suits me just like the player Nijah where I can use the ability from a safe distance but... I will be graduating from senior high soon and will enter college next year. As much as possible, I also want to develop a skill that can be useful in real life too like a sport.

As what I have observed from my classmates and schoolmates, their individual sports and other extra curricular activities helped them boost their confidence and improved their communication. So... I think I'll choose to become an Archer!

Chooses archer using eyes. Click!

Woahhh, it seemed as though the system can read what I have in mind, creepy yet wonderful! But actually in order to use my eyes to select something, I have to focus my eyes at least two seconds on a specific option, that option will glow then a click sound will be heard. I can also select options by hovering my hands through the air and clicking the options directly. The eye tracking was too tiresome.

▪️ Archer

▪️ Tutorial : If you have forgotten what you've learned on the tutorials or if you need help on some things , you can always select the question mark icon ❓ on the bottom right corner of your screen or ask the AI SAIA directly by calling her "Hey SAIA".

Clicks
▪️I understand

▪️ Tutorial: Say "Status Window" to show your current status.

"Status Window"

<Profession: Archer>  <Life: IIIIIIIIII 100%>
<Level: 1>
<Mana: 50>
<Magic Speed: 1>
<Special Skills: None>
<Attack Power: 10>
<Strength: 50 (Phy: 10 Ment: 10 Emtl: 10 Magic: 10 Sprtl: 10)>
<???:>

"Oh? So Archers have magical abilities too?"

▪️ Tutorial: You can close the Status Window by pressing the X button or saying "Close Window" 

"Close Window" The status window was closed but the life bar was now visible on my upper right corner together with the Device's battery while an ellipse, a scroll, a question mark button can be seen on the lower right corner.

▪️ Tutorial: Your Life bar is now visible for easy monitoring, but if you wish to remove them from your sight, just long press then select x . If you wish to add some attributes or widgets to monitor, open Status Window, long press attribute then click add to Home Screen for easy access.

The Life Bar is better to be visible so I can monitor it easily.

▪️ Tutorial: Say "Open Inventory" to show your inventories.