Chapter 1: Pft! Cringe Role Playing!

Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!!

"hmmmm" looking at my phone with a cute text displaying Marian love Mom, the time is five o'clock in the morning. It is still too early, and even the sky outside the window is still dark. I will just sleep for a few more minutes. SNOOZE

Five minutes later...

Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!! "ahhhh..."

SNOOZE

Five minutes later...

Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!!

Looking at my phone again, it was still 5:15am. "hmmm" maybe later... I'll wake at five-thirty...

SNOOZE

Five minutes later...

Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!!

SNOOZE

Five minutes later...

Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!!

SNOOZE

Five minutes later...

Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!! Kring!!!!!!!!!!

OFF

An hour later... "Ugh.. why is it so bright.." I brushed my face with a pillow to cover my eyes as the curtain at my window is flapping annoyingly and letting through the Sun's rays.

"Oh No!"

I jazzed up from bed and looked at my phone and it is already thirty minutes past six. The last button I hit was actually the Off alarm already since I have snoozed it countless times. If I was not hit by the Sun's rays that have made its rays through the curtains, I would have forgotten to wake up.

I slammed my phone accidentally at my side table to prepare when I heard a crisp sound.

"Oh No noo!!!"

I think I broke something. Picking up and looking into it, the LCD was indeed broken showing rainbow like glow on the cracks. I put my phone away again and clasped my hands together then rubbed my thumbs. After contemplating for a moment, I hurriedly jumped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

My hair was a mess so I did a quick messy bun to remove them out of the way. I undressed myself and washed my face up to the lower part of my body. After some swift half bath I then brushed my teeth. There is no more time for soaking my hair, I will be late for school!

Hurrying down the stairs, as usual, I can smell Mama's delicious cooking, but I don't think I can eat now as it was already almost seven. Mom is going to scold me for not eating again for sure.

"Marian?"

Mom acknowledged my presence with visible confusion drawn on her face as I gave a rictus smile and while approaching to kiss her.

"Mom sorry.... muah! I don't think I can eat breakfast, I'll be late."

"Oh.. ho ho ho, So that is why you are wearing your school uniforms huh?"

"Huh?"

Then realization hits me, it's SATURDAYYYYY!!!!

So, in order not to waste my effort waking up early, Mom invited me to walk around at the Unity Park for some fresh and open air and she suggested we go together to a gadget repair shop after to inquire about the actual cost to repair an LCD after knowing about my phone's status.

Strolling through the area for a few hours, we noticed an unusual number of people today and most of them were wearing eyeglasses and wristbands of variating color. Some of them were even wearing cosplay and combat-like costumes.