Season 1 Episode 2 - Diversity Day

DUNDER MIFFLINMadi: "Hey Al," she greeted when sensitivity trainer, Al Brown, entered the office

DUNDER MIFFLIN
Madi: "Hey Al," she greeted when sensitivity trainer, Al Brown, entered the office. "Nice to you again. We can set up in the conference room."

Al: "Sounds good." he said as the two of them walked over to the room to set up.

~~~~~

Madi: "So today is Diversity Day... Michael did a Chris Rock routine in the office recently and it resulted in several people making complaints, which was understandable. So corporate ended up mandating this seminar."

~~~~~

Michael: "Hey, guys, can I help you out in here?" he asks after opening the door.

Al: "Oh, I think Madi and I got this, thanks." he responds while referring to the brunette who was helping make rows with the chairs in the room.

Michael: "Gotcha. Good. I'd go with the rows. That's a good idea." he then closes the door.

Al: "This is going to be a long seminar for me, isn't it?"

Madi: "Honestly, yes. You'll be lucky to get three sentences in before he cuts you off." she replies while setting up another chair as the man sighs.

~~~~~

Jim: "That's the thing. It's very sturdy paper and on the back it says, '100% post-consumer content.' What? Hello? Uh-huh. Wait. What? I'm sorry, Mr. Deckerd. I think I'm losing you." he says as the sound of Dwight shredding paper starts up. "Hello? Hello? Yeah. Hold on one second. I don't know. Hold on one second... Do you really have to do that right now?"

Dwight: "Yes I do. I should have done it weeks ago actually."

Jim: "Mr. Deckerd, I'm sorry about that. What were you... Can you hold on one second? Yeah, just one second. Thanks." he then presses the power button turning off the shredder, "Hello? That's it. Perfect. So what I was saying..." he then hears the dial tone and sees the Dwight had ended his call. "Hello? Thanks, Dwight."

Dwight: "Retaliation. Tit for tit."

Jim: "That is not the expression."

Dwight: "Well, it should be."

~~~~~

Jim: "This is my biggest sale of the year. They love me over there for some reason. I'm not really sure why but I make one call over there every year, just to renew their account, and that one call ends up being 25% of my commission for the whole year, so I buy a mini bottle of champagne, celebrate a little. And this year I'm pushing recycled paper on them for one percent more. I know. I'm getting cocky. Right?"

~~~~~

Michael: "Hey, Oscar! How are you doing, man?" he says once he sees Al and Madi coming out of the conference room.

Oscar: "All right."

Michael: "Did you have a good weekend going there?"

Oscar: "It was fine."