Season 1 Episode 3 - Heath Care

DUNDER MIFFLINMadi was in the office's kitchen making herself another cup of coffee as Jim walked in and the two started talking

DUNDER MIFFLIN
Madi was in the office's kitchen making herself another cup of coffee as Jim walked in and the two started talking.

Jim: "Last night on Trading Spouses, there's... have you seen it?"

Madi: "No. I have a life." she remarked while adding the cream to her coffee cup.

Jim: "Interesting, what's that like?"

Madi: "You should try it sometime."

Jim: "Wow. But then who would watch my TV? That is..."

Madi: "Your problem." she commented finishing his sentence as Michael walked in.

Michael: "Jimbo! Ha ha ha. Ah." the two then looked over at him before he continued, "Jim can I see you in my office?" he asks as Jim nods and goes to follow him out. But before he walks completely out of the kitchen he turns back towards Madi and mouths 'Help me' making her giggle.

~~~~~

Later that day, Madi was walking back into the office after taking one of her 'smoke' breaks as Pam called her over.

Pam: "Did you see Dwight's memo?"

Madi: "He left something on my desk earlier, but I haven't read it yet. What's it about?"

Pam: "The health care plan." she replied as she handed her copy of the memo to Madi.

Madi: "This is ridiculous. There's no dental, there's no vision, and there's a $1,200 deductible." she said after reading it and as Pam was about to respond her phone began to ring.

Pam: "Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam... Where are you?" she asks causing Madi to mouth 'Who is it?' and Pam to mouth back to her 'Michael'. Madi then rolled her eyes at this as Pam continued her phone call with Michael. "Uh, actually, people are really unhappy. Um, Dwight sent around this memo and people are freaking out 'cause the... No you're not... Okay... Still no one calling."

Madi: "So?"

Pam: "He's hiding out in his office."

Madi: "Lovely." she sighed out as Jim walked over.

Jim: "I'm about to go talk to Dwight about this memo, you two want to come?"

Madi: "Yep." she stated as Pam nodded. The three then went over to the conference room that Dwight was claiming as his today.

Pam: "Dwight, what..." she started to say once the three walked in but got cut off.

Dwight: "Uh, knock, please. Please knock. This is an office."

Madi: "It says 'workspace'."

Dwight: "Same thing."

Jim: "If it's the same thing, then why did you write 'workspace'?"

Dwight: "Just knock, Please? As a sign of respect for your superior."

Jim: "You are not my superior."