Season 1 Episode 6 - Hot Girl

DUNDER MIFFLINPam: "Uh, Michael," she greeted as she stood in the doorway of Michael's office

DUNDER MIFFLIN
Pam: "Uh, Michael," she greeted as she stood in the doorway of Michael's office.

Michael: "Pam!"

Pam: "Hey, there's a..."

Michael: "Burger with cheese!"

Pam: "There's a person here..."

Michael: "And fries!"

Pam: "There's..."

Michael: "And shake! What? Go ahead."

Pam: "There's a person here who wants to sell handbags."

Michael: "No, no, no. No vendors in the office. That is a distraction."

Pam: "Okay, I told her you'd talk to her."

Michael: "Pam. Pam. Come on, I'm busy. So just tell her to go away."

Pam: "Okay." she says before walking out as Michael looked out his office window and saw the woman standing at reception. 

Michael: "Oooh, alright I'll talk to her." he then walked out of his office and over to Pam's desk, with Dwight following behind him.

Katy: "This one is hand embroidered." the saleslady told Pam before Michael spoke up.

Michael: "All right girls break it up, you're being infiltrated. Cock in the henhouse."

Dwight: "Cocks in the henhouse."

Michael: "Don't say cocks. Oh, what is your name, my fair lass?"

Katy: "Katy."

Michael: "Ah, Katy. Wow. Look at you. You are, uh you're like the new and improved Pam. Pam 6.0." he remarked as Pam looked embarrassed while Katy looked at the receptionist sympathetically, "Oh, look. Oh hey, no catfights you two. I'm against violence in the workplace."

Dwight: "So am I."

Michael: "Nobody cares what you think."

Dwight: "Doesn't matter."

Michael: "So uh, you know what? I usually don't allow solicitors in the office but today I am going to break some rules, and you can have the conference room. It's yours. All day."

Katy: "Wow, thanks."

Pam: "There's an H.R. meeting in there at 11:30."

Michael: "Well, lets put 'em in the hallway. Give 'em some chairs. Right? Decisiveness. One of the keys to success according to Small Businessman." he told her before escorting Katy to the conference room. Jim then made his way over to Pam's desk.

Jim: "Well, Madi's not going to like that." he remarked while grabbing a few pieces of candy, "Where is she anyways?"

Pam: "Dentist. She said she be back around 10:30 or 11:00."