Season 1 Episode 5 - Basketball

DUNDER MIFFLINMadi was waiting at the copier, when Michael came into the office and smacked his newspaper against the top of Pam's desk, which gained the H

DUNDER MIFFLIN
Madi was waiting at the copier, when Michael came into the office and smacked his newspaper against the top of Pam's desk, which gained the H.R. rep's attention as well as an eye roll from the woman.

Michael: "Hey, you ready?" he asked Jim, who responded to him by raising his duffle bag before Michael followed his actions, "All right, all right, secret sign. Hey, Ryan." he called out to the temp as Ryan also raised a bag. "Very good. Excellent, excellent."

Dwight: "Michael!" he stopped his boss, before lifting his duffle bag into the air. Michael then shook his head before heading into his office.

~~~~~

Madi: "Today at lunch, some of the guys from the office are going to play some of the workers from the warehouse. When I heard this, I offered to play with them seeing as they were going to be playing the warehouse workers, who have more access to the basketball hoops and therefore home court advantage. Michael laughed at me when I said this, and then told me I could be the team's cheerleader instead. I then laughed in his face."

~~~~~

Madi was standing at the fax machine behind Pam's desk, as her and Pam were watching Dwight while he was handling a giant whiteboard trying to schedule people to work this weekend.

Dwight: "So we need someone to work this Saturday and I think that, that should be... Jim."

Jim: "God, this is so sad. This is the smallest amount of power I've ever seen go to someone's head. Phyllis, can you believe this?"

Phyllis: "Keep me out of it." the two heard the saleswoman say before they shared a nervous look at the possibility of Dwight making them work Saturday.

~~~~~

Madi: "My nephew, Dominic, his birthday is this weekend and I was planning on driving down to D.C. right after work today to surprise him. He's turning nine. So I really hope that Dwight doesn't make me work on Saturday."

~~~~~

Michael: "Are we ready for the game?" he asks once he comes into the bullpen. 

Everybody: "Yeah." they all mumble.

Michael: "I... yeah, yeah. I know, grumble, grumble. But you would follow me to the ends of the earth, grumbling all the way." he says as Madi looks directly at the camera shaking her head 'no', while Michael continues, "Like that, uh, dwarf from Lord of the Rings."

Madi/Dwight: "Gimli."

Michael: "Nerds." he tells them before looking more towards Dwight, "That is why you're not on the team."

Dwight: "Just trying to be helpful."

Michael: "Uh, 'I'll help, Elwyn Dragonslayer, uh, ten points, power sword.'" he says in a nerdy voice.