Moving on

KYLIE

"Get the fuck up!" was what I heard before ice cold water was thrown over me, gasping I sit up in bed. Wiping the water off my face. "Well, don't just sit there. Get up, make breakfast, and clean this mess up. You fat ugly cow, you got ten minutes!" My mother snaps, my sister Katie was in the doorway laughing. Jumping out of bed, i run to the bathroom, turning on the shower. The water is freezing. i get in anyway  gritting my teeth. i only take a few minutes. I'm used to having to rush. Going back to my room, I get dressed in a blue t shirt and some black jeans that had seen better days.
Going back to the bathroom i grab a cloth and a bowl, rushing back to my room i drop to my knees to clean up the water , once the water is all cleaned up i take a deep breath and make my way downstairs to start breakfast.
Walking into the kitchen, I see my mother and sister sitting there. Going to the fridge, I see I would have to go shopping, turning to my mother and sister. I ask, "What would you like for breakfast?"
"Full English and be fucking quick about it!" My mother snaps
"I'll have pancakes and don't fuck them up!" Katie snaps. I was so use to this now it didn't affect me as badly as it use to but I did wonder what I had done to deserve this. Over the years i have tried to think what have i ever done i always came up with the same answer, nothing i use to try to please my mother by getting good grades at school. I remember when i brought my report card home from school she wouldn't even look at it she would just throw it in the bin. I wanted to go to collage mainly to get away but she said no She treats my sister like a princess, guess ill never know why, sighing I plate up there breakfast. Putting the breakfasts in front of them my stomach rumbles, i turn to go to the toaster some days I'm aloud a piece of toast to keep the hunger at bay, you see I'm fat as my mother so often reminds me I've lost count of how many times she tells me i embarrass her having a fat kid.

"You don't have time to eat, not that you need to. You could do with skipping a few meals. You have to do the housework, take Katie to school, then go shopping."
Going upstairs i get the washing hamper and go to my mothers room and remake the bed, going to Katie's room i do the same,  picking up the hamper, i go downstairs put a load in to wash, going back upstairs I clean the bathroom its a warm day i wipe the sweat of my forehead. I do a once over make sure everything is clean, Going downstairs I go to the kitchen to clean, getting there plates i wash up I'm not feeling a 100% when i finish cleaning the kitchen, i go to walk past my mother , as I get closer I see Katie laugh, mother stands up and the next thing I'm on the floor she kicks me in the stomach, I close my eyes just waiting for it to stop every time this happens all i can think is why?.
"Get up bitch!" then she walks away Katie comes to me as I'm holding my stomach trying to get up and she slaps me across the face I feel tears come to my eyes what have I done to deserve this?.
"I'm ready to go you fat bitch," Katie snaps Not saying anything I just try to get up when i get to my feet i go to door and wait for her walking is painful my stomach still hurts and I know I'll have a bruise, We get close to the school and I go to turn away she doesn't like me walking her to the gate not that I mind just as I turn around she pulls me back
"Give me some fucking money bitch!" I take a five pound note out and hand it to her.
(Yes, my money)
I walk off happy that's over, on the way to the supermarket I keep my head down it starts to rain I get soaked. Once there I get a small trolly and see what we need or should I say what they need, buying myself a cereal bar cause I'm so hungry once I pay for the shopping (yes my money again) I make my way to the place that I call home, ignoring the carrier bags cutting into my fingers. Once i get back, I put the shopping away. Mother comes into the kitchen and takes the bottle of vodka she pushes me out the way as she gets a glass. She looks at me, but I keep my head down she grabs my chin hard and turns me to face her.

"I'll be going to the pub tonight so do the fucking ironing and make sure my black dress is ready!, well don't just stand there you lazy fat bitch get to it" she slaps my face. Getting the ironing board I do her dress and hang it up and continue doing the rest I finish the ironing look at the time it was one pm just as I put the iron away I hear mother shout me.
"Make me some dinner bitch!" i want to scream my name is Kylie but all i would get is another beating, going to the fridge I make her a ham salad sandwich and take it to her in the front room she takes a bite and throws it in my face.
"What the fuck do you call that?" I don't say anything  "Well answer me then?"
"Ham salad sandwich" i whisper
"Who the fuck you talking to? clean this up!" she slaps my face I hear the front door slam knowing that she has gone out I sit on the floor and pick the sandwich up i eat it, I am so hungry, when i finish hoovering i making sure everything is clean. The phone starts ringing making my way to the kitchen I answer.
"Hello"
"Be here in twenty!" Sam says
"Ok" Phone goes dead I place the receiver down, Sighing I doing a quick check to make sure everything is clean then leave to make my way to the upper hand, I walk slow at first I hate my job as soon as I step through the door the belittling begins.
As soon as i step in the bar Sam (the barman) pulls me through to the store room, I wish he wouldn't touch me, he gives me a list and tells me to get to it I don't argue just set about doing the stock check.

DAVID
"God man haven't we done enough for today? Lenny moans
"It's time to go to the pub yet?" Carl whines I rolled my eyes at my friends Carl, Lenny, Mike they were more like brothers than friends we always had each other's backs.
"Ok ok I hear you. Let's go to the pub!" I say, It was now six we had been moving in all day this was a new area to us. Now, we all lived together and worked together for some that might not work ,but it works for us.
"Well, where's the nearest pub?" I ask
"I think it's the upper hand bout five minutes away". Mike replies
"Ok then, well, let's go!" Once everything was locked up, we made our way out.