Moving On

Kylie
I woke up, and I smiled thinking about last night. I lost my virginity to the man I love. David is running his hand up and down my back
"Morning baby."
"Morning honey,"
"How do you feel?" David asks. I turn over and wince
"I'm a little sore,"
"We should take a bath!" David says
"Together?" I reply
"If you want," David says. I stay quiet for a bit
"Ok."
"You want to?" David asks
"Yes." I place my head on his chest. I look at the clock it's six am. I roll off David and walk into the bathroom. I start running a bath and go back to David I notice him looking at the sheets I look to where he is looking and I blush and look away, David climbs out of bed and wraps his arms around me.
"Don't be embarrassed baby I so happy that I'm your first, and I want to be your last."
"You are so sweet to me,"
"Come, let's go for a bath." David says we walk into the bathroom just in time the bath is full David takes the robe off me and I take his hand as I lower myself into the tub, I scoot forward and make room for him to get in as well, he climbs in behind me and I can't help but laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"With you in the bath as well, it's just the right size for me. I can lie back and relax."
"Well, I guess we will have to bathe together a lot,"
"I like that" he takes my small soapy hand in his and we link fingers I grab a cloth and body wash I soap up the cloth and David takes it out of my hands and starts washing my shoulders and down my arms, then he starts washing my chest, when he is sure I am clean it's my turn. I turn around and wash him. we are laughing when I am happy he is clean. We get out and dry each other it's now seven thirty, and we get dressed and head downstairs. Going into the kitchen, I decide to make pancakes chocolate chip, popping the kettle on. I make us a drink when the pancakes are made. I place the big plate in the middle of the table. and five orange juices me and David dig in just as I finish Mike, Len, and Carl walk in.
"Chocolate chip pancakes and nobody called," Lenny says
"You're here now shut up!" David says they all tuck in.
"Guys, I'm going to change the beds. Do you mind me going in your room, or you can put them in the laundry basket?."
"You can go in the rooms, and next week, we will strip the beds," Carl says
"Ok, so I'm going to make today Sunday the bed sheets day. Is that alright?"
"Yep." They all say then tuck back to their food. I leave them to it and go upstairs. I strip mine and David's bed, and I blush, seeing the blood on the sheets going to the cupboard. I get another set of sheets and make the bed. I do the same with the other rooms. I head downstairs with the basket. I put our sheets in first to wash and then wash up.
"Hey, we were going to do that!" Mike says
"It's ok. I like cleaning. What are you doing today?"
"We are going to the gym," Mike says
"Ok."
"Wanna come?" Mike asks
"No thanks, me and the gym don't mix." we laugh
"So what are you going to do?" Mike says
"I'm going to do some more cleaning, then I'm going to look at some recipes, then read, and I'll do the tacos tonight for tea."
"Sounds like you have everything planned out," Mike says
"I do. I like to know what I'm doing,"
"Hey, do you want to check out some music later?" Carl says
"That would be great, thanks." David comes up to me and kisses me.
"Will you be ok?" David says
"I will. I have lots to do, and you will be back before I can miss you." He kisses me once more, and they leave. I go back upstairs to open the windows to let some fresh air in. I clean the bathroom and dust, then Hoover going downstairs I get the tacos ready for tea and clean the kitchen, dust then Hoover once everything is clean. I go to make myself a cup of tea and notice we are out of milk, so I decide to go to the shop down the road. I grab my bag and make sure I have my keys.
Walking down to the shop, I pass people who smile at me, and I smile back, getting to the shop I go to get the milk. I'm at the cash register about to pay when I'm hit from behind with a bottle on my shoulder I fall forward and smack my head on the counter a man in the shop comes to my side while another one holds my attacker. I sit with my back to the counter on the floor I look at the other man holding a woman down my attacker is Cathy, the woman comes round the corner and kneels in front of me here is some ice. I called the police and they will be here. Soon, she holds the ice to my head, and soon, the police arrive and an ambulance.
"Miss," the officer says, "we will get your statement later. You need to go to the hospital can you tell me your name?"
"Kylie," and with that, I pass out.
I woke up in hospital with Dr. Walker at the end of the bed.
"Kylie, you're awake. Do you remember what happened?"
"Cathy attacked me in the shop." I burst into tears. "Is David on his way?"
"It's ok. Calm down. I'll call him now,"
"Thank you, doctor."
"You're welcome. I'll be right back." He is about to leave when a nurse comes in.
"Dr Walker, the police would like a word with Miss Home." he looks at me.
"Can I do it when David is here?"
"Of course I'll phone him now," and with that, they leave. I'm lying on the bed when the curtain is pulled back, and I see David and the guys they all come rushing at me and hug me. David, let's me go and is pacing back and forth
"David, please calm down."
"Who did this?" David asks
"Cathy"
"What!" they all shout
"Please calm down the police want to see me." Dr Walker comes back
"Are you ok to see the police?"
"Yes," the police officers come in
"Miss Home, I'll try to make this quick," he smiles at me. "Would you like all these people to stay with you?"
"Yes please, this is David, my boyfriend, and these are my friends Carl, Mike, Lenny, and my doctor, Dr Walker."
"Miss Home, can you tell me what happened?."
"We ran out of milk and I wanted to make a cup of tea so I went to the shop, I walked to the shop went in and got the milk, I was at the cash register about to get my purse out when I was hit from behind I fell forward and hit my head on the counter."
"I would like to show you the video from the store camera,"
"Ok." He holds an ipad in front of me and presses play. All of us watch the clip. I feel the tears roll down my cheek, David comes to my side and holds me.
"I'm sorry Miss Home, do you know your attacker?"
"Her name is Cathy Home my mother." The officers were shocked, I gave them my statement and told them about the other attack Dr Walker told them about my ingeries before and this time it took about an hour, everyone looked at me as they asked there last question.
"Miss Home, would you like to press charges?" Without hesitation, I reply
"Yes, yes, I would.