Moving on

Kylie
"Miss Home, I need you to take off your top, please."
"Ok" I look at David and he turns around I'm thankful for that I don't want him to see my body I try to take my top off and wince it hurts to much and the dried blood has made my top stick to me
"Miss Home stop please"I let my shirt go.
"I think that I'm going to have to cut your shirt off but don't worry I'll get you a hospital gown to put on so only your back will be showing is that ok with you?". I expel a breath, making the doctor smile he hands me a gown, and I put my arms through, leaving the back open. I sit on the bed, and I notice him looking at my head. "I'll clean your head wound first, then we will do your back. That sounds ok?"I smile,"
"Ok" ,he pulls a chair over to me he sits In front of me and cleans the wound, once he's done he places a white dressing over the wound, all this time David is standing there with his back turned Dr Walker notices me looking.
"Do yo have a headache?"
"No."
"Feeling sick?"
"No."
"Do you feel dizzy?"
"No."
"That's good." he smiles at me. "Kylie, would it be ok if Mr. I'm sorry I didn't get your name?"
"David is fine."
"Kylie while I'm working on your back is it ok if I place this stool at the top of the bed and David sit on it and talk to you it might make it better for you while I'm working on your back".
"Yes ok",he smiles at me again.
"David have a seat" he turns around and takes a seat "Kylie if you don't mind I'd like you lie on your stomach head to David", I gingerly lie down on my front and I'm inches away from his face, he smiles at me
"Are you ok?"
"Scared I reply."
"Of what?" i can't stop the tears that come to my eyes. "Hey, you ok. I'll not let anything bad happen to you again,"
What does he mean, what's he saying? I'm about to reply, but I cry out the pain in my back as he cuts away the shirt.
"I'm sorry, kylie," Dr Walker says, "But your shirt is open now, "kylie, do you think you can tell me what happened?". I tense they notice David moves the hair off my face "Kylie we will look after you just tell us who hurt you",I think about it for a moment what can I say maybe I should just tell the truth just then a we hear my mother shouting

David
"Where the fuck is she?"
"Keep your fucking voice down!" I hear the guys say
"I'll be right back, Don't worry kylie she won't get near you", She takes a deep breath and lets it out I can't move for a moment my eyes on her back she looks at me I'm sure I look angry she turns her head away. I take a breath and head out to deal with the skank.

Kylie
"Do you want to tell me what happened Kylie?"
"Yes"
"Take your time kylie",I pull in a deep breath I explain to him what happen he never interrupted me once.
"Kylie, I don't think it's a good idea you go home." I cry. I have no money, no way of starting on my own, I hiss and wince once in a while when he catches a bad spot on my back.

David
"What the fuck you doing here?" I snap
"I'm her mother" she says swaying yep she is drunk and she has a 12 -13 year old with her
"Don't tell me that's your daughter as well"
"What the fuck is it to you!" the brat said I shot her a glare she moved a little behind her mother, good I'm in no mood to be fucked with.
"I know what you did to kylie you sick bitch!"
"What's the fat cow been saying? I did nothing"
"You lying cow have you seen her back"
"She must of fell she is clumsy that way" then she started laughing she actually laughed.
"It's best if you leave," Carl said,
"You can't make me leave. I'm her mother." Dr. Walker walks out of the room that kylie is in.
"Hello, I'm Dr. Walker Kylie is my patient, and I will not let you see her. Please leave"
"Fuck off I'm going in" she tried to get in but not happening
"Kylie Kylie get the fuck out here" just then two security guys came round the corner and took her away the kid following.
"David, may I have a word?" Dr Walker says
"Sure."
"In private"
"It's ok doc you can say what you want. In front of them, Kylie will be staying with us. We all live together, and there's plenty of room."
"Well, that answers one of my questions."
"Sorry."
"I was going to suggest that kylie does not go home it's not a good environment for her."
"Doc, I know her mother did that!"
"I'm sorry I can't answer that."
"Sorry, I know."
"Now, if kylie agrees, one of you will have to clean her wounds every day and put new dressings on."
"I'll be doing that," I say
"Well, shall we go in and talk to kylie ?" Please sit on the stool again,"
"Ok doc".

Kylie
I hear them come in again David sits on the stool he put one of his hands on the bed near mine I reach out a little at a time eventually I touch his hand then he gives my fingers a little squeeze I look at him he's smiling I smile back.
"Kylie, I have been talking with David, and we think it's best you stay with him and his housemates."
"I can't. I don't want to impose."
"Kylie." I look at David.
"It was my suggestion. I'm not letting you go back home to that. I want to look after you take care of you,"
"Your housemates"
"There fine with it, trust me. You can ask them if you want ,after about five minutes." she nods her head "Good".
"Kylie, as you are staying with David, he will need to clean and dress your wounds every day so you don't get an infection. Is that ok? if so, I will show him, and then I will cover your wounds. "
"I don't know,"
"Kylie, let me look after you," I say
"Are you sure I don't want to be a pain, plus you hardly know me?"
"Kylie, I'm sure, and I want to get to know you better."
"If you're sure,"
"Doc show me what I have to do" I stood there for a minuet I got angry looking at her back she was hit with something hard there's cuts bruises ,scratches ,how the fuck did she make it to work?.
"Are you ready, David?"
"Yes, doc." After I was shown what to do, he put the dressing on her back. I'll be back. I need to get your dressing for your back, David took a seat on the stool,
"How are you doing?"
"Pain and tired"
"I'm sure we are nearly done, then we can go home. Get you to bed", doc came back
"David I gave you seven days worth of dressings I also have a prescription for pain medication and here is an appointment to come see me in a weeks time, Kylie can u stand up do you need help?" but David was already there helping me.
"Thank you,"
"No problem."
"I have another gown for you as I'm sure you don't want anything against your back. Do you want to remove the rest of that black shirt?" Dr Walker says
"Yes, please,"
"If we put this gown on first then remove the front one the slip the shirt off put the gown back on then I'll tie it loose",I did as he asked then I had the black shirt well remains in my hand. "I'll get rid of that," I handed it over.
"Thank you Dr walker"
"You're welcome."
"Ok, I guess we're ready. Thanks for everything, doc," David says
"Take care," Dr Walker says. After we left the room, I saw Carl ,Mike, and Lenny. I put my head down,
"Guys, do you have a problem with kylie staying with us?"
"No, why would we?"
"Kylie Carl said if we minded, we would not be here waiting for you, making sure you were ok. we will all look after you,"
"That's right," the guys said, I was surprised, to say the least
"Ok, thank you."
"Right, let's get the medication," David says, I tensed,"Kylie, you ok?"
"I have no money until I get my wages,"
"It's ok. I'll get it,"
"No, you're already doing too much for me. I'll wait,"
"Kylie, you need your medication. I'm getting it,"
"Thank you. I'll pay you back,"
"Try it," He says. The guys laughed."I'll pick this up,"
"I'll get a taxi," Lenny says with that David went to the chemist by the time we made it to the main entrance, and David was back.
"Let's go," a taxi was outside waiting, we all got in David beside me. I held onto his knee again, and I was grateful. once we arrived back to there home they helped me out we got inside I was to tired to notice the decore, I sat down at the table and I was grateful when a glass of water and my pain medication once done I put the glass down.
"Do you want to go to bed?"
"Yes, please,"
"Let's go" as we made our way upstairs I was shown into the first bedroom at the top of the landing I saw the kingsize bed and I nearly cried I was so tired I also noticed boxes a desk with computer.
"Is this your room?"
"Yes, but I won't be sleeping in here, don't worry."
"Where will you sleep?"
"Downstairs"
"Oh no, I'll sleep down there,"
"No way, don't argue with me. Get into bed." Once I was in bed on my front, David put pillows all around me so I didn't fall onto my back,
"Do you need anything else?"
"No, thank you,"
"Ok night kylie"
"Night."

David
Once I go back downstairs, Carl ,Lenny, and Mike all sit around the table
"How is she?" Mike says
"I'm not sure I put her to bed her back is a mess guys I can't believe she went to work like that and that fucking bastard let her work as well I'll be paying him a visit tomorrow" I take a deep breath.
"We will help anyway we can," Lenny says
"Thanks guys". We all fist bump,
"Let's get to bed," Mike says
"It's going to be a long day tomorrow ,speaking of which where you sleeping?"
"I'll take the couch. I'll be alright,"
"You sure?" Carl says
"Yes."
"Ok well night"
"Night guys," once I'm alone, I can't get the state of kylie's back out my head. How could anyone do that? Shaking my head, I go to the closet, get a blanket and pillow just as I'm about to head back downstairs. Mike sticks his head out of his door,
"Come on, you can bunk with me, be like when we were kids but no cuddling" we laugh. I put the pillow and blanket back, go into Mikes room, and lie down.
"What a day, ay?"
"You said it." In no time at all, I'm asleep.