present in past ( part1)

It has been 10 years since the marriage of Wei Wuxian and Lan wangji.

(Wei Wuxian was busy in his experiment of talisman, and then the door suddenly opened. Wei wuxian looked back and saw his husband Lan WangJi, Jiang cheng and his husband Lan xichen coming in..)

Wei Ying: Ah... Lan Zhan, xichen ge, Achang what brings you all here.
Jiang wanyin:hump......, can't I come here to meet my brother.
Wei yeng: Aaaaaa....... A cheng be grumpy.I still don't get it how you got xichen ge .(as xichen and jiang cheng are married for 6yrs)
Jiang wanyin: Hump.....,ask yourself how you got that ice prince.
Wei Wuxian: (with a shit-eating grin) Don't you know I am the most handsome and powerful man in this cultivation world. And I can attract any lady
(After hearing Wei Wuxian words Lan Zhan was staring daggers into him)

Lan Zhan:Wei..... ying.........
Wei Yeng: Ah!...only joking Lan Zhan I am only yours.
(Lan Zhan was still not satisfied with that walked towards him and the next moment Wei Wuxian was pulled by strong arms by his waist and his head bump into a strong muscular stone-like chest)
Jiang wanyin: (rolls his eyes) You two love birds keep it for later, we are here for some important discussion about jin Ling and Lan sizhui.
Wei yeng: I know it's about there marriage and you anger Lotus stop being grumpy don't you have xichen-ge for it.
Jiang wanyin:Wei wuxian (with a complete flush in his face was about hit in Wei wuxian direction accidentally touched the talisman by missing his target and activitied it.)

(Suddenly bright light emitted from the talisman lighting the whole room which made there eye unbale to open)

Next moment when they opened their eyes in a familiar place but not in jingshi.

Wei ying:where are we why does this place looks familiar!
Lan qiren:who are you all and why do you two look like my nephews?
Wei ying:what do you mean grandmaster qiren did you forget about your nephews.

At this every one in the room are with shocked face with there mouth hung open by seeing two Lan wanji and Lan xichen (mini and old version)

(It took them for a while to understand they have time traveled back to the time
When they where still studding at could reassess.)

Wei wuxian:wow! , Lan zhan look you more handsome in your older version.

(As usual Lan zhan ignores him with a red ear which didn't gone unnoticed by mini and old Lan xichen. )

Jiang cheng:if they are the first young master Lan xichen and second Yong master Lan wanji then who are you two?, looks familiar though..
Lan huan:well wan.. I mean young master jiang we are actually from future.
We all are here because of accident happen by  the newly invented talisman of Wei wuxian.
Jiang cheng: hump... as expected of you never gone change.
Wei wuxian:hey!, you can't accuse me all time.
Lan qiren:(clearing his throat ) then who are you two if they are my nephew's?
Jiang wanyin:Jiang cheng sect leader of yunmeng Jiang sect know as sandu shenusgou.
Wei ying:Wei wuxian known as yiling patriarch.

Jiang yanli:Axian,Acheng you look more beautiful in future.
Wei wuxian:not beautiful shiji!, but handsome.
Jiang yanli:ok my cute shidi looks more handsome.
Hearing her voice Wei ying unable move from his place tears roll done from his snow white cheeks guilt and pain in his eye field with tears.

Wei ying:I.........I am really sorry I am sorry because of me y...(unable to complete his sentences he brust out in tears Jc went towards him and hugged him)
Jiang cheng:how many times have I told you it's not your fault.
Lan zhan:Mm ,not Wei ying's fault.
Jiang yanli:A-xian it's ok don't cry(with a smile pats his head).

Lan huan: uncle we have some thing important to discuss. We would like you call sect leader of yunmeng Jiang,madam yu,madam jin and Da-ge.

Huaisang:Aaaaaa  why Da-ge?
Lan huan:(with a mixed expression in his face and an smile that don't look like his usual radiant smile,he gives reply) well you,young master Jiang,Wei WuXian, young master jin,wen Qing and wen Ning should also be present there in the  discussion.
Lan qiren:is there  something really important related to them?
Lan zhan:yes uncle if possible can you also find the xiao xingchen and song Lan.
Lan qiren: hmm, I think I heard about them but let see if I can reach them.so for today classes are dismissed every one can go back to there rooms.

(With this he walks away from the class room.)

Wei wuxian: hey!,why do I look so weak  in my future am I going be a broke will I am I know but I look so measurable and that face doesn't like mine even?.
Wei ying:well I am,so you are.
Lan huan:young master wei you will get your answers very soon well , you have to wait for everyone to come first.
Lan xichen:ok for today let me escort you all to the guest room we will discuss  this  matter later. (With his usual radiant smile in his face. )

While walking to the room no one uttered a single word they walking towards there room .

Lan xichen:well please have rest then.
If there is any thing needed you can inform me or uncle through disciple.
Wei ying:oh!,thank you xichen-g.......oops  sorry first young master Lan.

(With a smile Lan xichen walks away.)

Wei ying: well I have a request to you all.
Lan huan: what is it A xian?
Wei ying:can we not tell them about my gold core.
Lan zhan,jiang wanyin: No....( in a sync )
Jiang wanyin: do you know it is the most important thing to know which is main cause of the misunderstanding for everyone for why you have to take that single bridge path.
Lan zhan:mm they have to know to fix everything.
Wei ying:(Gives up as he knows can't win) ok I will find way to go back until everyone comes.

With this they went in side inside there room.