part-14

SiZhui:well we haven't told you about this that in future A-ling's father young master Jin and mother madina Jiang well die so sect  leader Jiang means my uncle-in-law have taken responsibility of both Jiang and Jin clan also raised Jin ling with a bit support of his other uncle.

Madam jiang:so,I also dead in future?

SiZhui:not only you but also the whole Jiang clan is wiped out expect my baba and uncle.

(This made everyone in the room gasp some one is still possessing the news in mind and some are shocked with a wide eye.)

Jiang cheng:H....h.....how?

SiZhui:I....I.....it.....wa......

Jin ling:(putting hand in SiZhui shoulder),it was the wen clan.

Nie mingjue:I knew that those wen dogs are one who could do this type of disgusting thing.

Jin ling:sect nie please clam down let me make it clear to you that not ever wens are bad.

The person who saved my uncles are alsovwens.

Jiang fengmian:what?

JingYi:yes,the Dafan wens are healrs who with out any discrimination helped every injured person.

Jin ling:And they are the one who where
beside uncle Wei when the whole world despair him and became his family.

SiZhui:Jin ling don't blame uncle for that it was circumstances which made them like that.

Jin ling:I am not blaming and could never blam him what he did was for the
Sect I know that but.

Madam jiang:but what A-ling?

Jin ling:...hic.....t......his......they left....... each other the .............moment they needed the most ......
...and I hate that part of them.

SiZhui:(pulls Jin ling into a tight and warm hug) sus it's ok now every thing is fine.

(By looking at Jin ling crying which made the Jiang family guilt and heart acha. So all them went towards Jin ling and Jiang yanli pulled Jin ling into tight hug by coaxing him.Jin zixuan also can't help him self and went towards his son and patted him in back to clam down.

This made his Jiang brother shock by seeing the warm side of Jin zixuan and thought did he get possessed or this was  another one of his multiple color of him.)

Jiang yanli:it's my baby clam down, we are really sorry to leave you alone.

Jin ling:...his...I.....mi...missed you so......much A-n.......

Jiang yanli:sus....don't..worry .I am here now I will never leave you my baby.

Madam jiang:calm down A-ling we are now here(pulled Jin ling into a warm hug which made every in room freeze with wide eyes open.And one person who was shocked the most was Jiang fengmian  never in his dream he could have that he could able to see this side of yu ziyuan again except for the moment she gave birth to her both children when hugged them for the first time.)

Jiang cheng:A-ling I am sorry that my future self could not able to protect them for you and could give the love you needed. I am sorry A-ling.

Jin ling:(quickly wiped his tears and run towards him gave the tightest hug he could give)its not your fault uncle you did your best and gave me everything never lacked anything. You are the best uncle and strongest uncle for me.

Lan qiren:cough..can we continue now if it's over.

Madam jiang:do you think there is some drama going that you wanted to finish it.