part-12

Guest room

(Both yunmeng twins are sitting in there room and Wei ying was busy with his talismans work,sitting quitly Jang wanyin was in deep thought. )

Wei ying:A-cheng

Jiang wanyin:hmm (replied in a absent mind.)

Wei ying:what are you thinking.

Jiang wanyin:nothing, you mind your own business.

Wei ying: A-cheng I know you are worried about something.we promised not to hide anything right so tell me what's the problem?
I am worried A-cheng.

Jiang wanyin:(sigh)do you think we can change everything thing.

Wei ying:yes , we can cause we know the future.

Jiang wanyin:do you think my parents relationship will go on if they stay alive this time.

Wei ying:why not we know they love each other but can't able to express them selves.

Jiang wanyin:I wish you are correct.

(Suddenly door flat open entered a man in white with a smile in his face brighter then sun.)

Jiang wanyin:what the hell are doing here?

Lan huan:are you not happy that I am here?(with a sad look almost like a puppy just needed big ears and tail.)

Wei ying:xichen ge I know you missed him but he haven't recovered yet from yesterday.

Lan huan:don't worry WuXian I just came here to talk cause it's too boring to sit without wanyin. Beside WangJi would be here soon joining you.

Wei WuXian:aaaa..... no need to threaten me I'm going there are some work left needed to be done.
(Limped away from there with out looking back.)

Jiang wanyin:Wei WuXian you traitor. I hate u.....

Wei WuXian:I love u my shidi see u again (from far away )

(Jiang wanyin is now pulled by a strong arms Into the hard chest with warmth in it.)

Jiang wanyin: what the hell wrong with you it's just few hour you left me and behaving like a abdomened puppy.

Lan huan:I just don't feel like to stay there if it's not you.

Jiang wanyin:OK....OK I got it now let me go you are squeezing me so tight.

Lan huan:s....sorry,let's go somewhere I am bored .

Jiang wanyin:now that you are here let's go to yummeng probably you haven't seen how beautiful it is at this time.

Lan huan:OK that would be best since we don't go on date that much.so this would be the best chance.

Jiang wanyin:mm

Hall room

Only a few days passed, and Wei WuXian realized that he might have made a wrong choice.

The donkey that he conveniently picked up was too hard to please.

Although it was only a donkey, it would exclusively eat fresh, young grass with dewdrops still hanging off them. If the tip of the grass had a streak of yellow, it wouldn't eat it. Passing a farm, Wei WuXian stole some wheat straws to feed it, but after chewing them, it spit it out with a ptoo, even louder than that of its human counterparts. If it didn't eat high-quality food, it wouldn't budge, and it'd lose its temper and kick around. For multiple times, Wei WuXian was almost kicked by it. Aside from that, it's brays also sounded extremely horrible to the ear.