part-3

"Hahahaha… That’s karma! The ghost soldiers that he created are like unleashed dogs, biting everyone that they come across. It serves him right to be chewed to death!”

“But, if not for Jiang Cheng making a plan that aimed at Wei WuXian’s weaknesses, the siege might not have succeeded. Should I remind you folks of the item that Wei WuXian possesses? Did you forget about the day that three thousand skilled cultivators were completely annihilated?”

“I heard that it was more than three thousand, possibly five thousand.”

Jiang wanyin:if i see this people’s ,I wimp them with zidian for sure.

He’s most certainly out of his mind.”

“It’s a good thing that he destroyed that evil weapon before he died. Otherwise, if it was left in this world to harm humankind, his sins would have been worse.”

“Oh well… You know, back then, Wei WuXian was one of the most promising cultivators, coming from a highly distinguished clan and finding success at a young age. How on Earth did he end up where he is now?”

“This proves that one can only cultivate by following the right path. Using these dishonest practices would only seem beneficial at first glance. Look, what happened in the end? Not even a whole corpse was left of him.”

“Not everything was because of his cultivation path. Wei WuXian’s personality is quite immoral. One’s deeds will be paid, one way or another; what goes around always comes around.”

"Nobody could summon Wei WuXian’s soul, which meant that his soul had disappeared."

It might have been torn apart by the millions of ghosts that devoured him.

Or, it might have escaped.

If was the first, then all is well. Then again, nobody doubts the fact that the YiLing Patriarch has the power to move mountains and empty seas. If was the last, his soul would eventually return to revive in his body. When the day comes, the cultivation world, or even all of mortal land, would be faced with the most insane damnation and revenge, sinking into nothing but chaos and despair.

The various clans set one hundred and twenty stone beasts on top of LuanZang Hill and initiated frequent soul-summoning rituals, followed by heightened vigilance and searches for strange occurrences from all over the world.

In the first year, nothing happened.

In the second year, nothing happened.

In the third year, nothing happened.

In the thirteenth year, nothing happened either.

More and more people were starting to believe that, maybe, the YiLing Patriarch actually perished.

Even if he was capable of turning the world upside down, it was finally his turn to be toppled over.

Nobody would remain at the top for all of eternity—legends are only legends.

"Every in the room release a deep sigh."

Wei ying:wow!...they think quite highly of me right A cheng.

Jiang wanyin:shut up!,what are you proud of ?

Jiang fengmian:I know A-ying would never do this he must have reason.

Madam yu:hmm,even if Wei ying is unruly brat, but he would never go this extent.

Wei ying:Thank you uncle and madam yu for putting your trust in me.But,I couldn't full fill your expectations ,I followed demonic path and bought the sect name down. Could not able to protect anyone, I betrayed my sect and jiang cheng because of me you all except jiang cheng diead.

Jiang wanyin:It's because you are stupid you keep everything to yourself never tried tell anyone and carry the pain in your shouldered you didn't even tell me about your gold core.And I know won't have accepted it at first but that doesn't mean I would not understand me if you have told me or may I was very much of a bitter person still I am your brother.

Wei ying:I am sorry I can't able to forgive myself. But really love you as my little brother I what ever in my hand
.And i don't want you fell guilt for me.

"A man in black dress try his beast not Cry but,tears roll from his eyes as he bleeding non stop and his being cut out .A timid looking boy is trying to hold him down as black and women in qishan wen sect dress is doing the operation."

Jiang yanli:A-xian no!..
"With horror in there eyes everyone in the room look towards Wei ying."

Lan zhan and Lan wangji:Wei ying!

"Lan zhan pulled Wei ying into tight hug which made every one in the room more shocked.Every in the room except
Jiang wanyin and Lan huan mouth hung open ,as the never showing emotion  ice jade showed emotion in physical
Way."

Jiang cheng:what the hell is this?

"Every one in the room are looking at ,but Lan zhan could care less about and his love of life to comfort him."

Wei ying:Lan.....Lan zhan let me go every one are looking at us.

Lan zhan:Wei ying is more important.

"Hearing what his nephew said qiren spilled blood out his mouth and fiant right away. Lan wangji and Lan xichen try to hold him down."

"As Lan wangji mind is unable to process ,what his future self did!"

"As Lan xichen is also lost in thoughts that how can his body brother ?,can become so bold in public to make move in Yong master wei."

"wuxian now feeling dizzy, he can't able to believe that the who can't tolerate his existence is now hugging him."

Lan huan:let me help,I am already experienced in this.

"As he has already helped his uncle many time cause I he had already suffered a lot in future.when he first learned the relation between wangji and Wei wuxian. Sigh,in is thought and thinks now it's time to tell them about there relationship. As he helps his uncle to get up."

"Huaisang hides  his face behind his fan as he understand the relation between them is not simple as they thought."

Huaisang:second young master Lan,can we know what is the relationship between you and Wei wuxian?

"Lan zhan was about to answer him a light again emitted and this time extra four people fall room roof top in the middle of the room."