part-7

In terms of running wild, Wei WuXian was definitely a master. In the past, if he wanted to run wild, he would have to keep his status in mind, but now, he was a lunatic anyways, which meant that he could do whatever he wanted to, whichever way he wanted. He stiffened his neck and argued defiantly, “Even though he knew that I was his cousin, he chose to not avoid me, so who was more shameless? I don’t care about your reputation, but don’t ruin my innocence! I still want to find a good man!”

Lan jingyi:and you did.

"Jiang wanyin couldn't help himself to roll his eyes. "

Jiang yanli:I am really happy for you and A-cheng that you got some one who really loves you.

"At this Wei wuxian and jiang cheng can't able to stop them selves from blushing. Lan wangji was having a blank expression but has turned red  and on the other side Lan xichen couldn't able look away from ground to meet any one's eye.

Mo ZiYuan let out a loud scream and started swinging a chair at him. As soon as Wei WuXian saw that his anger finally went out of control, he rolled over and climbed up, dodging so that the chair only smashed on the ground, falling apart in the process. The mass of people in the East Hall were originally gloating at the disgrace of the Mo family, but, after the fight started, they’d all fled away. Wei WuXian bolted towards the group of boys from the Lan clan, who all gaped at the scene, and yelled, “Did everyone see that? Did you? The burglar is also beating someone up! How heartless!”

Lan zhan:Wei ying!,"grabs his bichen wants to the head of Mo ziyuan."

Wei ying:Lan zhan it's ok calm down.

Lan zhan:mm" loosen his hand from bichen closing his eyes taking deep breath to calm himself.

"Jin ling go near to shizui and whisper in his ears."

Jin ling:shizui don't you think this seen is like  taming a beast from his rage.

Shizui:mm, they always support each
other.

Mo ZiYuan chased him, and was close to pouncing on him, when the leader of the boys hurriedly stopped him, “Please calm down. Words are more powerful than weapons.”

Madam Mo saw that the boy was deliberately protecting the lunatic, and pulled a smile warily, “This is my younger sister’s son. He’s not so bright here; everyone from the Mo Village knows that he is a lunatic, and often speaks strange words that shouldn’t be taken seriously. Cultivator, please…”

Before she finished her sentence, Wei WuXian’s head peeked from behind the boy’s back and glared, “Who said that my words shouldn’t be taken seriously? Next time, try stealing anything from me again. You steal once, and I cut off one of your hands!”

Jin ling:wow!,uncle did you really cut his hand.

Lan jingyi:no,but some one else did it from him.

Jin ling:oh!,I got it who you are referring to.
Lan jingyi:of course you know it mistress cause you are from future and dumb to understand after knowing everything.

Jin ling:who are you calling dumb you are the dumbest.

"A thud sound is heard both boys eyes now went towards the direction from the sound is coming. This made them tremble can't able to speak a single word by seeing the person in purple as zidian is sparkling in his hand as and giving them death glare."

Jiang wanyin:if I listen one more word from your mouth then you two would test my zidian.

"At  once both ran behind Lan sizhui and ouyang zizhen sat there silently. "