The Movie Night Part 1

Marco's POV

I was coming to my home after order things for the movie night. I open the door and i saw Star, she was very exited.

"All Done! they're on their way and everything's is in order." i said and Star rush to me.

"All Right!! We're in charge now! Ready for a great movie night?!" She giggle a little bit

"Show me some excitement Marco! You've been having a great day, you lucky guy!" She Chuckle

"I...Suppose." i say nervous.

"Please, Summer field trip? Jakie Lynn Thomas? Movie Night!" She chuckle even more

"Today and Tomorrow will be great!"

"yeah...about...that..." i said

"i'll get the movies, you get the nachos!" She ran.

"Heh...ok maybe you're right." I said walking to the the kitchen

"Let's get this On!" 

She Turned on the Tv and we started to watch. After the movie ends we look at the scren for some seconds until Star breaks the silence.

"It was him?! Woow, that's amazing!" i stay quiet.

"Boy! That part was aaawesome, eh?"

"uhmmhm" i whisper than i rolled my eyes.

"Hey...you've been like that for a while, what happened?" Star look to me confused.

"Hmm, nothing, why are you asking me that?"

"You know you can't fool me Marco." i notice she was getting cross

"No, really it's noth--" before i say something Star cut me off

"Marco!" she yelled "It's not the same if you're in that mood..." She spoke with a sad face.

"You're...Right, i'm sorry. You've taken the trouble to prepare all of this and i'm ruining the moment." i spoke.

"It's...about the Summer Field Trip. I know everything came out so...well,as you say."

"I don't know what i'm going to say to jakie...she's in my team" i started to blush a little bit.

"Lucky for you have a Bestie than is a girl. I Can help you."

"Star...No offence but...i don't think you can help me on this." i blush even more.

"Wait. Are you saying that i'm not able to help you on this?" She started to get even more cross.

"No that's not...what i said." i spoke trying to not to say i needed help to kiss a girl.

"Then What is ?" Star said even more cross

"I said you can't help me because it's different." i was blushing even less

"That's just an excuse. You're understimating me because i'm not from Earth."

"Don't say that Star, it's not like that."

"Okay then...what's the reason? If there's no problem ask me anything. C'mon!"

"Okay you win...i need your help" I blushed.

"Eh- Really? That's better! What is it?" Star felt happy.

"I Need... To learn how to kiss a girl." I blushed even more, but i was trying to hide from star, she almost jump suprised.

Star blushed hard "W-well...then i...ehm..." she was trying to say but she canoot from embarrassment.

"Pfft-pfft No need to worry Star i'm just messing with you...and that's not an excuse i'm tottaly ok...if you want" I Blushed harder then ever.

"I want to..." She blushed

"Whaa--" i was confused.

"I...said i'll help you...Ok"