The Prom

Star's POV 

I Was already the day of "Echo Creek School Summer Dance" and i was waiting to Marco to show up. Than 2 minutes waiting Marco came and start to go downstairs he was wearing an nice gray coat and a blue pants, i couldn't feel anything around me i was just looking at Marco.

Marco's POV 

I got downstairs and looked at Star and she was beautiful she was looking like a true princess with your clothes chaching from pink, red and purple.

"You look...Great." I smiled

"You too..." She smiled back and i started to blush a little.

Then i noticed a Flash, my mom was taking a photo from us.

"Mom!" I Said, i smile and blushed from embarrasment.

"Sorry Marco." My mom smile.

I open the door and me and Star sett off to the School.

~~~~~~{Time Skip}~~~~~~

We reached the school and the pricipal came and gave us a flower.

"One For Marco. And Other For His Girlfriend."

Me and Star blushed and smiled to each other, we take the flowers and went inside the Hall.

Star's POV

The start was very good we dance some fast and eletronic musics and were singing too, than...a slow music was playing.

"Star Butterfly...You like to share this dance...with me?" He ask with a calm voice and he show his hand to me. 

I was so happy than i feel than my heart were about to explode with hapiness.

"Yes. Off Course!" I Smiled back to him.

We dance almost the same way back at 'The Blood Moon Ball' but this time i was enjoying much more, Marco and i look very close to each other and the music slow down even more.

"Marco...Can i-i tell you s-something?" i ask him nervous

"Yes Star." 

"Well...i-i...like you..." I was blushing very hard.

"S-star...i...like you too."

The day couldn't be better everything was perfect, Marco likes me back! 

I noticed than Marco was pulling me close...i realized what he was doing and i close my eyes and get even closer. Our lips were almost touching when...

*BOOM*

"Star Butterfy! we meet again at least and...Karate Boy?" Ludo said with a confused look.

It was Ludo wearing a strange clown clothes, my bloood was boiling hot, i was so angry than my checks turned in the a skul. Ludo had just ruined the moment.

"LUDO! YOU GONNA PAIN FOR RUINING THIS MOMENT WHEN ME AND MARCO FINALLY CONFESS TO EACH OTHER!" I said pulling my wand from my clothes, and yes i take my wand just in case of some monster come.

"So you wanna fight? Let's Fight!" Ludo said.

And i quickly shot him a "Narwhal Blast!" and i got to say i was soo quick than he was defeated.

"Alright Star Butterfly i have been lose this time but i'm sure in a not soo close future all you have i'm gonna take and i will be the new king of Mewni!" And he dissapear with a loud noise.

"Sooooooo what we do now?" i said looking at Marco with a worried expression.

"Well let's go to the Park walk a bit. What do you think of that?" he said with his cute voice.

"That will be lovely." i awser.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~