Asking for The Dance

Star's POV

I knew the Echo Creek High School Dance was coming and i didin't have someone to dance with me. I decided to ask Marco to Dance.

I went to his room and before i could open Marco enter the door.

Marco's POV (Before Star came)

"Okay i'm gonna ask Star to dance with me in the Graduation Dance at the School." I said to my self.

But Dude...i was very nervous Star was the most awesome and coolest girl i ever meet in my life and i fall in love with her. After 5 minutes getting brave enough to ask Star i was ready.

I Open the Door and i saw Star.

(End of the Flashback)

Marco's POV

Me and Star stared each other for a LONG time i didin't know how long was but i think i was 10 minutes, but feel like an hour.

"Uhm...M-Marco i want to...ask you...s-something" Star said with an innocent voice.

"W-what is it Star?" I response and my heart start to beat faster.

"M-marco...you...wanna...go to the dance on the school...WITH ME!" She said blushing very hard.

I was silence couldn't bielive what came to Star. and i start to Giggle

"Is strange...because i was about to ask...this same question too." I smiled and start blushing.

"So...this is a 'Yes' ?"

I only shake my head up and down, Star knew it this was a 'Yes'. we both make a small smile.

We stared each other and then look to each other lips, and we simultaneously move our heads forward. I close my eyes and Star close her eyes too.

"Uhm...Kids...Dinner is ready!" My mom said. she was standing in right after the stairs.

Me and Star look to her and quickly move our heads to the other way, we both blush very hard.

"Oh... i will give you some time alone." She giggle and go downstairs.

I look to Star with a Smile.

"Well...i think it's better we go eat."

"Yeaaaah, You're right." And she give a cute giggle.

~~~~~~(Time Skip)~~~~~~

Star's POV

I was alredy night and i was sat on my bed i was thinking about the Dance.

"Oh.My.GOD. I finnally have to show Marco my felling to him. When we were dancing i'm gonna tell than i lve him...." i said to myself and i went to Sleep.

Author's Note

Okay Sorry i said last chaper than the next comes "Tomorrow" But i tottally forgot about it soo. Yeah i'm sorry.