The Movie Night Part 2

Narrator's POV

"I...said i'll help you...Ok" 

Star and Marco Stared to each other.Star slowly move his head to Marco 

"O...Ok" Marco said and slowly and move his head to Star, and close his eyes.

Star felt his lips connected with Marco lips. They Kissed for 1 minute until the 2 move their heads back. They stared both eyes very closely for a long time, they were blushing hard like a tomato until Star breaks the silence.

"We...we...uhm...we shold keep whatching the movie." Star smile.

"Y-y...yeah. heh...heh..." Marco giggle

Before they realize they were holding each other hand, Marco pull his hand off loking away. Star giggle for a while. They continued to watch other movie, the last movie ends and Marco fell Sleppy.

He moved his head to Star who's already fall asslep.

"I Think i have to take her to the bed" Marco said quietly. 

He take Star to his arms and walk to her room he was making the minimus noise possible to not awake her Slowly he go upstairs, but Star awake and stared to Marco.

"H-hey! w...what are you...doing?" Star sime and blush a little.

"I...i...You fall asslep when the movie end. i was carring y-y...you to your bed." Marco said nervous with a smile.

When Marco let Star on her Bed he sit on the bed and Star Sit with him.

"Do we... tell evryone about today and t...the...kiss?" Star spoke with the head down.

"I...Think it's better we don't talk about today...let's keep Between Friends?" Marco said with the head down too.

"O...okay" Star kissed his cheeck. "thank you for today" Star smirk.

"it was... my pleasure" Marco said with his face Red than ever.

The Two Giggle for a while, than Marco go to his room.

"Good Night Star..."

"Good Night Marco..."

Star's POV

I Can't Bielive i kissed Marco! Geeeez! 

I really felt something for him...

I...I Think i love him.

Oh My God! I'm in love with Marco! I Love Him!! 

But... He fells the same thing?

Star and Marco POV 

"What Will Happen With Our Frendship?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay Guys The Story is Not End Yet there's still more coming!

There's the "Just Friends Show" to Tell and There's "The Party"(Season 2 Finale)

I'm Excited to tell!