That Laugh part 1- Truth or Dare

(Nobody, except for Wally, knows Robin's secret  identity)

The team were just chilling inthe sitting room.  They were all very bored as  they hadn't had a mission for six  days.They had watched all the movies and trained non stop. M'gann had made hundreds of cookies. Just when the team were about to give up and go home for the day  M'gann suggested Truth or Dare. They all agreed and sat in a circle. The order went Robin, Artemis, Kaldur, Connor, Barbara, M'gann, Zatanna and Wally. M'gann went first. She spun the bottle and it pointed to Kaldur.

"Kaldur, Truth or Dare?"

"I will pick truth." he replied

"Kaldur, do you or didyou have a sweetheart back in Atlantis?" M'gann asked

"Yes"

"Who?" M'gann demanded

"I belive you are only allowed to ask  one question M'gann." Kaldur smirked.

"Okay Kaldur, you spin the bottle" he did and it landed on Wally.

"Wall, turth or dare?"

"Dare" Wally replied winking at M'gann and earning a scowl  from Artemis. Kaldur had an evil smirk on his face. "Wally, I  dare you to kiss Artemis on the lips for at  least ten seconds." Kaldur said and Robin laughed.

"What? Cant you change the dare?"

Artemis sighed and said "Oh come on Baywatch! I'm not that bad!" she leaned towards him, grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him closer. She pressed her lips to his and her eyes fluttered shut and he instantly responded to her lips and they kissed. Sparks flew. Artemis pulled away and sat back in her seat. Wally was so stunned from the best kiss of his life (and he'd had a few) Wally was speechless and couldnt stop opening and closing his mouth like a goldfish.

"Ha ha. Artemis has done something no one has ever done; she's rendered Wally speechless!" Robin laughed "Okay Wally, spin the bottle" Wally spun the bottle and it landed on Robin. Wally smirked and Robin groaned loudly knowing what was coming. 

"Robin, I dare you to take off your sunglasses"

Robin sighed "Wally, you know I cant do that" Robin looked at the camera in the corner of the room which he knew Batman was watching them through for some kind of sign.

In the Batcave, Batman was watching the teens play truth or dare when he heard Wally dare Dick to take his glasses off. Batman knew that it was probably about time Robin told them who he was. Batman moved the camera up then down. It was only a small sign but he knew that Robin would understand it.

In the sitting room the team were waiting to see if Robin would carry out the dare. Robin saw the camera move slightly and sighed. Robin slowly took his sunglasses off to reveal his bright blue, mesmorising eyes. 

"Oh My God!" M'gann and Connor said

"Dick Grayson?" Barbra questioned " That means Batman is Bruce Wayne!"

"Yep. My name is Richard Grayson. But my friends call me Dick." Dick explained

"Wait. So all those times we have admired and swooned over Dick Grayson on the new you have just sat there while Wally was dropping hints about your identity?" Zatanna asked. Dick nodded. He didnt like all the attention. He looked towards Barbra for help but she was lost in the vibrant blue of his eyes which added to how hot he was.

"Okay Dick spin!" Connor said. Dick spun the bottle.

3 hours later the game was still going strong. The bottle landed on Barbra and it was Wally asking. "Barbra truth or dare?" he asked

"Umm....dare" She replied. Wally had recently transfered to Gotham Academy and was instantly accepted in to Dick (who he knew was Robin) and Barbra's (who he knew was Batgirl) friend group. He and the rest of their friends noticed a lot of sexual tention between Dick and Babs and they wanted them to get together. (Barbra didnt know Dick was Robin though he knew she was Batgirl) So Wally seized the opportunity. 

"Okay Barbra, I dare you to take Dick into that room and do 7 miinutes in heaven" Wally giggled with the rest of the team. Reluctantly, Dick stood up. He liked Barbra. They were both 17 and he found her very attractive with her blood red hair, her blue eyes and curves in just the right places. Okay so he liked her a lot but she only liked him as a friend. She grabbed his collar and dragged him into the room. For the first few minutes Dick wouldn't look at Babs but Barbra looked right into his eyes.

"Babs......we err dont have to do anything." Dick said. Barbra didnt reply she just bit her lip the voice of reason fighting against her 17 year old mind. Dick bit his lip and ran his hand through hi already messed up hair. Thats when Barbra's 17 year old mind took control. He was just too damn kissable. She grabbed his collar. "Babs?" his voice was slightly husky which only made Barbra want to kiss him even more. She pulled him closer and pressed her lips to his. He kissed her back straight away. Things got heated quickly as Barbra reached for his grey jacket and pulled it off. Then she reached for his green hoodie. "Jump" he said and she did. He lifted her onto a dresser. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him closer as they broke the kiss so she could pull his green hoddie off. He started to unbutton her shirt slowly as he kissed her neck. He found her soft spot and began sucking it. She moaned which turned Dick on a lot. As he was kissing her neck she checked him out. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt which showed off his muscles. Just then they heard Wall coming towards the door. They quickly broke apart and made them selves less messy. Dick put his hoodie back on as Barbra buttoned her shirt up. Wally came in and Dick and Babs were sat on the bed talking about school and stuff.

"Aww guys they didnt do anything" Wally complained. Wally didnt get what he wanted from the dare but something had changed between Dick and Babs they couldnt hide their feelings for eachother any more and now Barbra knew how good Dicks kisses were she wanted..no needed more. 

I hope you enjoyed it and part two will be up soon. Just after I have written it so it will probably be up after a couple of one shots I have already written but I'll try and get it up today or tomorrow. Sorry for any mistakes 

~Erin